• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

If it wasn’t for right wing conspiracy theories, I’d have no idea who George Soros is.

In my experience the right wingers couldn’t tell you who George Soros is either. Not with any real detail anyway.

In my experience the right wingers couldn’t tell you who George Soros is either. Not with any real detail anyway.

Honestly all I know is that he’s old, wealthy, and Jewish.

Clearly this Really American PAC is trying to outdo The Lincoln Project. And I'm here for that.

It occurred to me just now that one reason The Lincoln Project exists is that these are professional hitmen who may never get as easy a target as Trump ever again.

I used to work for George Soros. I've met him. His most striking feature appeared to be his bright blue eyes, which appeared to be those of a person in his twenties or thirties rather than those of the sixty-something man, who was standing before me. I know a bit about him.

I used to work for George Soros. I've met him. His most striking feature appeared to be his bright blue eyes, which appeared to be those of a person in his twenties or thirties rather than those of the sixty-something man, who was standing before me. I know a bit about him.

Big Melange-head, that Soros.

I never would have thought that sailor, of all people on the Tunnels, was a paid BLM protestor.

He’s probably not human.

He’s probably not human.

Soros is quite human all right. It's just that he has that clear-eyed look of a young person and not the eyes of someone his age. Strom Thurmond also had the same unusual quality. Strikingly young-looking eyes when I met him. He was about 70 years old at the time and had the eyes of a twenty-year-old.

Sailor attempting the rare strom thurmand humblebrag. Tip o' the cap to you sir.

Sailor attempting the rare strom thurmand humblebrag. Tip o' the cap to you sir.

My wife's great grandmother used to be one of Strom's girlfirends. Rumor has it he even used his influence to get it on with her one last time befoee she became the first woman electrocuted by the state in SC.

Back