• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

wow ice cold

mhS3uQL.jpg

there can be only a handful of PhDs on the boards

Apologies to chic. She was a good birder. IMO you can never have too many bird doctors.

I read this as risc initially which made me nostalgic for the riscdeac days...

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/10/biden-2020-trump-election/616912/

I don't like to upset board protocols by posting an Atlantic piece before 923 has the opportunity to, but this is a good piece on the state of the Pub party becoming a shrinking white nationalist party. I agree with the tenor of it that the next decade is going to be rough no matter who wins tonight. And the thought of a Trump EC win when Biden wins the popular vote by 7-8 points is not a good one.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2020/10/biden-2020-trump-election/616912/

I don't like to upset board protocols by posting an Atlantic piece before 923 has the opportunity to, but this is a good piece on the state of the Pub party becoming a shrinking white nationalist party. I agree with the tenor of it that the next decade is going to be rough no matter who wins tonight. And the thought of a Trump EC win when Biden wins the popular vote by 7-8 points is not a good one.

It seems like this point has been made for 20 years and yet they keep winning elections.

Seriously. I'm to the point where I'm worried Biden is going to lose Delaware. This is not going to be a healthy 48 hours or so, at least.

That is truly an altered state of mind talking. Biden is not losing Delaware.

So Michigan has a hot/smart Governor and a hot/smart secretary of state. I'm a Badger fan, but definitely Mich over Ohio State forever.

It seems like this point has been made for 20 years and yet they keep winning elections.

They're going to lose the popular vote by 5-10% - they've lost 6 of the last 7. Doesn't mean they'll necessarily lose the EC.

Back