• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

stronger thannn the storrrmmmmmmm whooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooooooooo

does anyone remember that commercial from hurricane sandy with chris christie

For fairness, text of Trump's commercial:

During this difficult time when we are being attacked by what I call the invisible enemy. Horrible really. Not a horrible as the attacks on me. The fake news media tried to stop me, CNN, the failing new York times. Nasty people. They have worked against our response from the beginning. My response has been perfect. Not as perfect as the phone call, but close. But it has been great. Have you seen the ratings? They are like the Bachelor. Temendous. The models are trending down. I like models. Easter is such a special time for me. I'm going to open it up soon. Very soon. The economy will be better than ever. Like a V. Such a great letter. KEEP AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Truly, it's a tough, tough choice I tell you. Just like LAST time!!!

It's just really too much to expect me to distinguish between imperfect yet competent and fairly decent human beings and a gaslighting scofflaw grifter megalomaniac pathological liar and narcissist.

Truly, it's a tough, tough choice I tell you. Just like LAST time!!!

It's just really too much to expect me to distinguish between imperfect yet competent and fairly decent human beings and a gaslighting scofflaw grifter megalomaniac pathological liar and narcissist.

Is that your professional opinion?

Just to clarify, I do NOT have a graduate degree in political science or government.

If'n I did, it wuld be easier fur me t' cipher which one o' these turrible, turrible candidates is the one fur whom I sh'uld cayest mah ballit!

It seems like a lot of Dems would prefer Cuomo over Biden.

No. The process is flawed but it’s better than “just show up at the end.”

It seems like a lot of Dems would prefer Cuomo over Biden.

Not according to posters on this board but certainly in the real world, yes it does. It would be a horrible idea, though. Cuomo is awful.

Dunno about you guys but I’m gonna vote for Biden.

Bump. People have missed this.

Sanders endorses Biden.

“Today I am asking all Americans. I’m asking every Democrat, I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse," Sanders said, "to make certain that we defeat somebody who I believe, and I'm speaking just for myself, now is the most dangerous president in the modern history of this country."

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/20...e-need-you-white-n1182861?cid=sm_npd_ms_fb_mj

Sanders is way smarter than me so if he says Trump is more dangerous than Bush I'll stop saying Bush is more dangerous than Trump and agree. I was extremely encouraged by Biden today in the periscope with Bernie. Thought he was lucid if a little stuttery-slow. Had some great canned talking points, was deferential at times to Bernie, and at other times nearly Presidential. I think he's gonna struggle with stamina on the long campaign trail at this point and will have some weak points and look extremely weak against Trump in debates, but his bar is pretty low. If Trump just bullies the shit out of him, it'll be a bad look.

Back