• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

You’re an asshole, plain and simple. You just need to imagine yourself on the defensive all the time to excuse your shitty condescension. Every time try I to explain or describe a leftist perspective to you, you get a red ass and start bitching at me about Bernie. The existence of leftists offends you. Too bad - still not an excuse for you to be an asshole.

You don't give effective explanations. Often you avoid giving an explanation by attacking the person asking you a question. That's why I have to keep asking questions. I'm just a vector of your low key hate for Black voters. Others have already called you out on that. I'm being patient with you. I don't have a problem with leftists. You're making that up to justify your own hate. If I'm on the same side as you, you can't justify your antagonism. You need me to be your enemy.

I'm done with having this discussion on this thread. Let's talk about Biden vs. Trump. Work out your own issues on another thread.

Probably best that I let the guy have the last word who consistently implies that I’m a racist because I don’t think voting for Democrats is very effective. Good lord what a massive asshole. The thing is Indont have anywhere else to work out my problems with you because this is thankfully the literal only place that you and I ever meet. So I’ll work out my
*problem* here - fuck you. You want to ignore that, ignore it, you fuckin twat.

Can we just all agree that each of you love each other more than you love DG3?

ease up, mako

guy is still so busy he hasn't had time to track down a link he's got bookmarked

no need to go after someone so defenseless

Apologies to everybody else. I should have followed MHBs example and not engaged.

been chatting about it with others off the board instead

Direct and to the point.

The Trump campaign is tweeting about the guest list for tonight. Guessing they’re gonna troll Biden like they did by bringing Bill Clinton’s accusers. Incredibly irresponsible to have a crowd anyway. Plus, the best debate this cycle was the Bernie-Biden one with no crowd so you don’t have to play to them.

I just assumed there wouldn’t be people in attendance.

I just assumed there wouldn’t be people in attendance.

...And unlike past presidential debates, there will be a limited audience of only 75 to 80 people, all of whom will be tested prior to attending the debate, which will be held on the campus of the Cleveland Clinic and Case Western Reserve University...

Yeah why did Biden agree to a crowd? That seems 1. stupid because Trump is a snake oil salesmen, 2. not particularly smart when it comes to health and safety.

Last edited:
Back