• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Again, 91 Million people have ALREADY voted. Those are ballots received that will be counted per the states that have received them. Trump is trying to stop receipt of mailed ballots after election day, etc. These votes are already in the bag. That is just a stunning number.

I mean, Republican Party is trying to get 100K votes thrown out in just one county.

It’s always like you hope for a landslide, happy with the middle of the road prediction, and ptsd heart says it ends up being just MI, WI, PA and maybe AZ and it’s super close.

It’s always like you hope for a landslide, happy with the middle of the road prediction, and ptsd heart says it ends up being just MI, WI, PA and maybe AZ and it’s super close.

I do think Biden's got MI and WI at this point, which (assuming he carries all of Hillary's states, which I think he will) gets him to 258. So he's got to get another dozen electoral votes from somewhere. All the available evidence from polls and early voting indicates that he should get those to spare, but I think many Democrats (and I include myself) are still having nightmares of 2016 and won't count on anything until it actually happens. I sometimes still find it hard to believe that we've had this ignorant, bigoted, blowhard reality-tv show clown as our POTUS for the past four years, but then I remember all of his supporters and defenders and it becomes a lot more believable.

I definitely get nervous driving past those bigass flags on trucks because it’s not like we got structural engineers fastening them to the truck beds.

Fucking pro-Trump ads on the ACC network.

That librul Biden is a gonna raise yur taxes...’n’ wreck that thar beautiful Trump ‘connimy!

I may not be a MN political insider, but I do live across the street from where AIPAC holds their annual convention. No one who sees the size and scope of the event and the list of invited speakers could ever credibly deny that they are spending a ton of money to influence US politics. There’s no equivalent group out there.

Fucking pro-Trump ads on the ACC network.

That librul Biden is a gonna raise yur taxes...’n’ wreck that thar beautiful Trump ‘connimy!

My son commented that we didn’t see any during the game today on YTTV. I said he shouldn’t jinx it and he accused me of being from Fansville.

LOL. I don't think I saw any pro-Trump ads on YTTV today either. Just the Biden counter ads.

In cold Trump fans news...

I was talking with some friends while trick-or-treating about the people passing out at the Tampa Trump rally due to the heat. One of them made a good point that some of them had probably been out there since early in the morning. It may have been the tailgating plus the afternoon heat that did them in.

LOL. I don't think I saw any pro-Trump ads on YTTV today either. Just the Biden counter ads.

In cold Trump fans news...

I’ve learned from Trump fans that if you are walking in the street, you need to be pepper sprayed.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/feature...ould-have-to-be-off-by-way-more-than-in-2016/

dc611e4cf2c22a76c93a7aa8167d71ed.jpg

Trump has a backup plan.

Trump rallies count the ways you could die, heat stroke, hypothermia , or corona

He's just teaching them good GOP bootstraps philosophy - they shouldn't rely on the government or his campaign to get them home, they should be self-reliant and just figure it out themselves.

Back