• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 Presidential Election: Biden v. Trump

Is the debate tonight even going to be watchable? Chris Wallace can only do so much.

I think that highly depends on what you consider watchable. I’d guess that many people are expecting it to be a car crash, and are tuning in for the schadenfreude. I haven’t seen anyone who expects it to be a respectable debate

the real question is will Trump make it through 3 debates. could see him showing up for the one hosted by the Fox News guy (who he doesn't like but is the least fake news to him), then canceling the rest to "focus on the country" or some shit.

Trump is going to do all 3 debates because he thinks that is the only chance he has to change public perception on Biden.

the real question is will Trump make it through 3 debates. could see him showing up for the one hosted by the Fox News guy (who he doesn't like but is the least fake news to him), then canceling the rest to "focus on the country" or some shit.

Can't see him doing that, these debates are his best shot to close the gap. If he walked away from the other two it would just play into the narrative that's a quitter who gives up easily on tough situations, like the pandemic.

Last edited:
IDK he could rant about the very unfair questions, Biden refusing to do a drug test etc

Can't see him doing that these debates are his best shot to close the gap. If he walked away from the other two it would just play into the narrative that's a quitter who gives up easily on tough situations, like the pandemic.

he could quit and not lose a vote, methinks

special coverage starts 2 hours before the event lol

so in that blistering cartoon i believe the Democrat did just attempt to find common ground first

Biden campaign claiming Trump campaign has asked Wallace not to mention the # of cases

Back