• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

B.S. Biden has done or said--time to start worrying Dems about your nomination

Anybody remember five or six years ago when Bud was saying that nobody should be allowed to make over $1,000,000? How you go from that to being an apologist for the corruption of Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump as they rape working class voters is just something else.

Sadly BKF is like millions of other Boomers who's brain began to rot in their late 60's/early 70's. Just a terrible generation from start to end.

Anybody remember five or six years ago when Bud was saying that nobody should be allowed to make over $1,000,000? How you go from that to being an apologist for the corruption of Mitch McConnell and Donald Trump as they rape working class voters is just something else.

Black people and liberals on a sports message board were not nice to him.

I see that bkf thinks that by posting about bkf as an alias poster in what amounts to talking in third person somehow negates his shitty posting style and thoughts and helps trick everyone. So damn pathetic every single time.

Does bkf just create names after the last thing he ate or did?

golfer
PINEAPPLE
SwissChalet
Efland

I don’t mind it, to be honest. Keeps things interesting around here.

I see that bkf thinks that by posting about bkf as an alias poster in what amounts to talking in third person somehow negates his shitty posting style and thoughts and helps trick everyone. So damn pathetic every single time.

This is why I unfriended him on Facebook after a few weeks or so. He kept messaging me with this same BS.

I had hoped he might change. I was wrong.

This is why I unfriended him on Facebook after a few weeks or so. He kept messaging me with this same BS.

I had hoped he might change. I was wrong.

What did he message you?

Just the same shit he's posting here. Attacks, ludicrous links.

Who would think that potentially murdering his father-in-law wouldn't be the most annoying thing BKF ever did?

Its funny that he thinks there is a political platform that Trump is following. He's not. He is playing Mr President on his reality show. The platform has to follow Trump's whims, hence the gutting of all things sacred to Republicans because Trump was able to wrest enough votes from the dregs of our society to lock in his bullshit.

Last edited:
Id watch a Netflix documentary the Randleman King: Murder, Mayhem and Pyramid Scheme Madness

Who would think that potentially murdering his father-in-law wouldn't be the most annoying thing BKF ever did?

I don't fault him for that, we all have our grift. :noidea: I mean, if you can't make money through your own hard work, inventiveness, and talent then you just marry it and take it amiright?

Last edited:
It’s a fun game we get to play very few months.

I've never had any doubts that bkf (as well as a number of other former regular conservative posters) still read this board on a regular, maybe daily, basis. There's also no doubt that bkf will return again under his 5th or 6th username at some point before the election. And if Trump wins in November, there's no doubt that we'll be flooded with long-absent conservatives who will show up to gloat and trash-talk. It's what they do now - just own those libs, no matter how much collateral damage they cause in the process.

Your first sentence renders anything you might say after that meaningless. You have already concluded in your own mind that only your opinion is valid and that any contrary opinion must necessarily come from someone who is "an idiot not smart enough to debate the issues". That is the problem with the boards. Many posters begin posts with their own opinions which they mistakenly equate to irrefutable facts. This relegates their conclusions to nothing more than meaningless partisan babble. Constantly using superlatives as the worst or biggest this or that is nothing more than stating subjective opinions. Your 2nd sentence is an example of this. You incorrectly say that "EVERYTHING RJ said was correct" when, in fact, most of what RJ said was just his own opinion. RJ is one of the worst offenders of this "lump everything into absolute superlative descriptions" because RJ seems to be convinced that he alone holds the ultimate truths.

There are many similarities between these boards and college campuses today. Contrary to the stated motto at the top of this page...and like the college & university campuses today...these boards are not interested in discussing anything freely. On the contrary, the boards have shown by their actions that they are committed to silencing viewpoints that do not conform to their own.....just as is the case on the campuses, where the overwhelming majority of professors are decidedly liberal and the overwhelming percentage of visiting speakers are merely echoing the professors' liberal positions. Colleges are not teaching students today. They are indoctrinating them. So, I guess the overwhelming mindset on these boards is the end result of this and is to be expected. Maybe the boards will turn away from silencing opposing opinions, but based on past decisions, I am not hopeful that this will happen.

Finally, I would address the initial reason for your response....which was my response to milhouse. He could shed some light on that but has chosen not to do so. He evidently thinks he should be able to ask questions and expect answers, but that he should not be required to answer questions asked of him. In that regard, I will publicly state the question I asked to him privately, since the only answer he gave me was "huh?".

Originally Posted by deacgolfer
Let's forget about Donald Trump the person for a minute. I can understand why some people don't like Trump personally. He is arrogant and has a giant oversized ego. What I want to ask you about, though, is not your feelings about Trump as a person, but about the relative merits of the two political party platforms. Do you REALLY favor the Democrats' emerging platform policies over the Republican platform policies? And if you do, why? Open borders? Forgiving debt? Free college tuition? Green New Deal? Medicare 4 All? Wealth tax? Do you REALLY support these ideas?

Milhouse: huh?

My god the mental gymnastics and projection on display here.

My god the mental gymnastics and projection on display here.

I should add that it always amazes me that people will make such an effort to post on a message board filled with people they so obviously hate. Not just bkf, but Angus, sailor, etc. What they get out of it is baffling, but coming up with endless new board names for yourself just so you can post insults and rants about how stupid/intolerant/mean almost every other poster is demonstrates an impressive degree of obsessive loathing. Or maybe there just isn't much else to do as a retiree in Randolph County.

Last edited:
Back