• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Getting America Back to Work - Weigh In

Trump just said that he told Kemp that he feels he is going “too far too fast” with opening some locations he is considering opening including spas, barbershops and hair salons.

Saw this.

I’m sure Kemp is sitting at home thinking to himself “But i just talked to the White House last week and they were on board. He even tweeted out that all of these states should be liberated.”

Kemp...meet the underside of the bus. Underside of the bus...meet Kemp.

Saw this.

I’m sure Kemp is sitting at home thinking to himself “But i just talked to the White House last week and they were on board. He even tweeted out that all of these states should be liberated.”

Kemp...meet the underside of the bus. Underside of the bus...meet Kemp.

But at least he beat Stacey Abrams, so Angus is still happy.

The recommendation that came out today was June 5 so May 31 or a week earlier makes sense.

Trump just said that he told Kemp that he feels he is going “too far too fast” with opening some locations he is considering opening including spas, barbershops and hair salons.

You do see Trump is actively forcing all blame onto other people (states, governors, individual citizens) while trying to take all good credit right?

Why do you keep trying to find ways to support Trump?

As of today, the person in charge of vaccines and research of vaccines for multiple POTUS was demoted because he wouldn't fund Trump's miracle cure. The one Trump invested in.

Why do you keep trying to find ways to support Trump?

As of today, the person in charge of vaccines and research of vaccines for multiple POTUS was demoted because he wouldn't fund Trump's miracle cure. The one Trump invested in.

Please RJ, stop. No one is “defending” anyone. I’m just pointing out that even an imbecile like Trump knows Kemp is way out of line with his edicts.

Please RJ, stop. No one is “defending” anyone. I’m just pointing out that even an imbecile like Trump knows Kemp is way out of line with his edicts.

Is that your belief? It seems to me that the reaction to Kemp’s decision was negative, so trump is punting responsibility for it.

Even the Juggalos are taking this more seriously than the GOP.

Back