• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Getting America Back to Work - Weigh In

Here's the deal and I don't necessarily agree with it, but if poor states like SC, TN, GA, etc. do not open now or partially open now there will be no need to reopen in another 4 weeks as there will be nothing to open to. You could almost use the word depression.

BMW is the main driver for upstate SC. It is not scheduled to open until May 4 and is crippling the auto industry in SC and beyond. Even once it opens it will operate at 25% capacity for the first 6 weeks as the supply chain is broken.

Testing is gonna be crucial and we have to be able to get them. Where they come from however is a tremendous question. I think the Pubs just want to pretend this will go away and not worry about tests. If this is indeed the case we are all fucked anyway.

Cooper extends stay at home order until May 8th

Hooo boy. Get ready for some protests.

Governors: We're going to follow the Administration's guidelines.
Protesters: Screw you this is tyranny!!!
Governors: You realize President Trump is the administration, don't you?
Protesters: Screw the Admin...oh wait.

Restaurants will open softly 2-3 weeks after that (Likely 6/1) if things go ok after May 8th.

We need a wall---Around the states of the Confederacy. If they keep opening up, we'll a wall, a moat and no flights in or out.

We need a wall---Around the states of the Confederacy. If they keep opening up, we'll a wall, a moat and no flights in or out.

Sounds good to me. I'll take my chances with keeping people fron New York, Michigan, and Ohio out permanently.

You’d think it’s a year if you listen to rube social media.

May 8 is two weeks from now. You’d think those preppers have enough survival packs advertised on Alex Jones to last until then.

Last edited:
Don't forget the jim Baker food buckets and silver solution. They're good to go.

Funny how it was the Yankee states with Liberal governors that got the brunt of the Covid-19 virus! NY, NY, Cali with an idiot mayor like DeBlasio telling people to come on out in the streets and in his restaurants still at the end of February. And Pelosi says in February there was nothing to worry about with the Coronavirus and come on out to Chinatown! What idiots! Cali is going to fall off in the ocean soon from an earthquake anyway so we will get rid of Pelosi & Schiff!

Friends don’t let friends watch Fox News

MAGA!!!!?

Even a Democrat is opening up his state--allright, a smart one wants to get back to business and realizes his people need to get back to work!

Gov. Jared Polis’s decision to gradually reopen Colorado raises questions about how Denver, home to the state’s greatest concentration of COVID-19 cases and deaths, will shield itself against a potential surge as people reemerge into society.

Experts say more and better testing paired with a regional approach to reopening metro economies will be crucial. But politics also play a role.

The city’s stay-at-home order expires April 30 — Mayor Michael Hancock was considering an extension as recently as Monday — but Colorado’s stay-at-home order expires April 26,

Funny how it was the Yankee states with Liberal governors that got the brunt of the Covid-19 virus! NY, NY, Cali with an idiot mayor like DeBlasio telling people to come on out in the streets and in his restaurants still at the end of February. And Pelosi says in February there was nothing to worry about with the Coronavirus and come on out to Chinatown! What idiots! Cali is going to fall off in the ocean soon from an earthquake anyway so we will get rid of Pelosi & Schiff!

So what do you make of your idiot President encouraging people to march in the streets in late April?

Say what you want but Kemp being bitch slapped by Trump makes my sides split.

Back