• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Getting America Back to Work - Weigh In

Well, if you want a tattoo, you'll be able to get one in GA starting Friday. That sounds like a good idea.

So, you have states like South Carolina and Florida not following the Federal government guidelines i.e being two weeks on a downward trajectory before entering Phase 1.
What can the Administration do?

Seriously? He’s the POTUS and the head of their political party. They would lick his asshole if he requested it.

Don’t be so obtuse.

pKxc2nW.gif

Pop, you think those states are defying Trump, not the states he wants to “liberate?”

Pop, you think those states are defying Trump, not the states he wants to “liberate?”

Please; there is no defending Dump and those tweets which have completely alienated me despite my attempt at times to defend him.
I do find it a paradox that on one hand the Administration lays out guidelines for States to follow, (Phase 1) then certain Governors chose to totally ignore them. I mean where’s the sense not waiting (at least) two weeks until your State is trending downward with this virus to begin slowly moving forward?

Piers Morgan says his friend President Trump is 'failing the American people'

Morgan was particularly critical of the president's performance at near-daily White House briefings, which he said he has watched "with mounting horror."

"He's turning these briefings into a self-aggrandizing, self-justifying, overly defensive, politically partisan, almost like a rally to him -- almost like what's more important is winning the election in November," Morgan said.

Then he addressed the president directly: "You will win the election in November if you get this right. If you stop making it about yourself and make it about the American people and show that you care about them over yourself, you will win. And, conversely, you will lose the election in November if you continue to make it about yourself, you continue playing silly politics, continue targeting Democrat governors because that suits you for your electoral purposes."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...edia/reliable-sources-piers-morgan/index.html

I can’t wait to find out if Trump makes it about the American people or himself!!!

Dad killed by coronavirus after dismissing ‘bulls***’ lockdown as a ‘political ploy’

The 60-year-old man had allegedly posted several times on Facebook regarding the coronavirus, and the posts have been circulated widely on social media.

On March 15, he seemingly commented on Ohio governor Mike DeWine's stay-at home order, which required shops, bars and restaurants to close.

"If what I'm hearing is true, that DeWine has ordered all bars and restaurants to be closed, I say bulls***!," the post reads.

"He doesn't have that authority. If you are paranoid about getting sick just don't go out. It shouldn't keep those of us from living our lives.

One of the Facebook posts John McDaniel reportedly wrote
One of the Facebook posts John McDaniel reportedly wrote
"The madness has to stop."

In another post, also believed to have been written by McDaniel, he asks: "Does anybody have the guts to say this Covid19 is a political ploy? Asking for a friend. Prove me wrong."

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/11441636/john-mcdaniel-killed-coronavirus-dismissing-political-ploy/

Against my better judgement I started looking the comments that followed the story. Hopefully some of those people will be part of the fatality count that they are claiming is fake. Just this guy.

I don’t think he’s talking about himself or other old white male executives getting out.

Oh, there are definitely more important things than other people living, like the stock portfolios and retirement accounts of people like the Lt. Governor and those who pay for his campaigns.

Oh, there are definitely more important things than other people living, like the stock portfolios and retirement accounts of people like the Lt. Governor and those who pay for his campaigns.

There’s not a vaccine for shareholder value.

Back