• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Getting America Back to Work - Weigh In

Fair enough there. Not what I consider “accounting” as in “accounting tricks” but it’s certainly a gross misrepresentation of already flawed data.

If you find yourself paying attention to anything Brasky says about macroeconomics please stop.

And Mitch and his peons will blame it on Whitmer.

rich mitch strikes again. Your pro life party everyone!

I'm very surprised some of the PC far left here haven't complained about the thread asking people to "Weigh In". After all fat shaming is bad...

And Mitch and his peons will blame it on Whitmer.

No doubt. That's been part of their plan from the beginning - dump much of the responsibility for dealing with all of this onto the states, and then blame the state governors (especially Democrats) for anything that goes wrong.

Georgia reported 953 new cases yesterday. Starting this week they finally instituted a system for releasing new results at the same time each day.

My office is reopening with split shifts. Half in the office MW the other half TR and everybody remote on F.

In person meetings prohibited. Must wear a mask anytime you’re not in your own workspace and client meetings strongly discouraged.

I’m not sure I see the point of reopening in that scenario particularly since everybody has remained productive.

Unemployment is down from 14.7% to 13.3%. That's great news!

Unemployment is down from 14.7% to 13.3%. That's great news!

The Tunnels favorite pulitzer prize winning economist is now floating a theory that someone has manipulated or corrupted the BLS data.

Seriously... you can't make this shit up!!!

Angus wasn't dubious when Trump and Republicans said BLS numbers were being manipulated. What a shock!

BTW, it's great that 2.5M people got their jobs back. How about the other 40M+ that haven't due to Trump's incompetence?

The Tunnels favorite pulitzer prize winning economist is now floating a theory that someone has manipulated or corrupted the BLS data.

Seriously... you can't make this shit up!!!

KRUGMAN!!!!!!

I mean the only thing unemployment numbers going up or down do, just like the stock market going up and down, is allow people that are already all in for some policy to point to some "data" to support their preconceived opinion. You could come out and say the unemployment dropped to 5% but that doesn't mean shit to the actual millions that are unemployed, or the stock market is sky high, great im food insecure so let me just have some tasty stocks for dinner.

KRUGMAN!!!!!!

LOL. In 2016, the entire GOP believed Obama was manipulating BLS data.

This asshole flips out when one person mentions that it’s possible.

Back