• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Clawson Zoom interview from today

Dave reminds me why I like college sports and his leadership of our football program. Nice job Les!

Other than being conservative inside the red zone, I cannot find any fault with Clawson as a great person, dad, and coach. Perfect fit for Wake Forest - hope he stays forever.

We'd really love a daniel manning interview.....................................:)

Really good stuff. Interesting that Clawson said that he loved our depth at RB. Thought that was an issue. Seems truly excited about our prospects.

Really good stuff. Interesting that Clawson said that he loved our depth at RB. Thought that was an issue. Seems truly excited about our prospects.

Walker, CBS, and Flowers. Also, Quinton Cooley and Ahmani Marshall, both freshmen RBs enrolled early.

ETA
Apparently DeAndre Delaney has moved on. I was working from an older roster.
Walk-on Will Dawdry (RJr) is also part of the running back contingent.

Thanks for the update, Conor.

Last edited:
Walker, CBS, Flowers and Delaney. Also, Quinton Cooley and Ahmani Marshall, both freshmen RBs enrolled early.

I like!

Wake has rarely had much depth at RB. The last few years, RB has become a strength with a variety of RB styles.
Looking forward to another RB getting 1000 yds.......whenever we play again.

Clawson is the best. So glad Wake doesn’t have some used car salesman or a mannequin as a coach. Can’t wait for football!

Coach Clawson said there was one or two schools that would offer right after Wake usually about 30 minutes later. What schools was he referring to that trust our staff’s evaluations that much?

Back