• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Whose fault is it?

Would any of this have been possible without God's unconditional hate for Wake Forest?

Hatch did much more than look the other way, he enabled and encouraged Wellman to do it. He could have stopped Wellman at ANY time

BINGO ! This nonsense could end now if Hatch made it a priority. He hasn't and he won't because he doesn't care.

BINGO ! This nonsense could end now if Hatch made it a priority. He hasn't and he won't because he doesn't care.

I mean, nothing is ending now no matter how much of a priority it is. There's literally a pandemic and no one knows whether classes will even begin this fall or a whether there will be a college basketball season.

That said, it's 100% Hatch.

I mean, nothing is ending now no matter how much of a priority it is. There's literally a pandemic and no one knows whether classes will even begin this fall or a whether there will be a college basketball season.

That said, it's 100% Hatch.

Under current conditions, ending or undoing the basketball coaching situation is like unseeing something. It just can't be done. What has been seen has been seen. The impact and memory may fade with time. So too, this situation will be resolved in time. But that time now may stretch to months, possibly years.

I don't expect any discussion of basketball from Wake AD or other management until there is announcements that (1) classes are being held in person and (2) that intercollegiate athletics are resuming.

Back