• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Dem VP - who ya' got

lol welcome to the OG Boards DSA chapter, comrades. Let's go ahead and sing the Internationale to start the meeting.

This is how your resident board fascist scored.

Economic Left/Right: 3.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.03

the problems are bad, but their causes...oh yes their causes are very good!

btw i'm

Economic Left/Right: -7.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -5.79

the ideal #s, everyone else is too something

Economic Left/Right: -4.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.92

Guess that makes me pretty left? I feel fairly centrist. It doesn’t seem extreme to believe in a fundamentally capitalist society with appropriate regulation and safety nets funded by appropriate and fair taxation but then I guess that makes me a commie in these days of Fox fueled Trumpism.

I am begging you all to stop taking that compass quiz and take the longer ones instead. The political compass isn't much more than a clickbait personality test "Which Harry Potter character are you?" for politics - I was just posting it for DeaconCav

Last edited:
I am begging you all to stop taking that compass quiz and take the longer ones instead. The political compass isn't much more than a clickbait personality test "Which Harry Potter character are you?" for politics - I was just posting it for DeaconCav

Damn. So that’s how you feel about Cav.

Ki8Y3AE.png

Damn. So that’s how you feel about Cav.

Cav identifies himself as a conservative but has progressive opinions, which is more interesting to me than the cadre of moderates thirsty for anything to confirm them as progressives

Cav identifies himself as a conservative but has progressive opinions, which is more interesting to me than the cadre of moderates thirsty for anything to confirm them as progressives

I don’t get your point.

I don’t get your point.

I thought it would be helpful for a self identifying (economic) conservative to see that their ideology actually aligns more closely with liberalism. I dont think its helpful for normie Democrats to answer 50 questions and believe that their support for social security makes them a marxist.

We don't need political tests to know most these boards are leftist authoritarians.

Economic Left/Right: -6.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.9

I'm Gandhi! In a gentle way, I will shake the world.

Back