• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake ACC Network Takeover

RVADeac

Reaction score
Looked around and didn't see it posted. Here is the lineup according to the Sling TV guide on 4/27. It didn't list the years for the 8-12 slot.

12:00 AM - 2008: vs Navy (Football)
3:00 AM - 2009: vs Duke (M Basketball)
5:00 AM - 2019: vs Utah State(Football)
8:00 AM - vs Santa Clara (W Soccer)
10:00 AM- vs Virginia Tech (M Soccer)
12:00 PM - vs Duke (W Basketball)
2:00 PM - Belk Bowl vs. TAMU
5:00 PM - 1995: vs UNC (ACCT final)
7:00 PM - 2019: vs Duke (M Basketball)
9:00 PM - 2006 ACC Championship game vs GT

It would be nice if they did one of those Traditions episodes for us.

Feels like ‘03 UNC basketball game is an oversight.

Hate to tell you guys, but outside the ACC area, the ACC Network is tantamount to not being on TV. No cable carrier in my area carries the network. Thus I just laugh when i hear about games on the ACC Network. The ACC needs to figure out what the SEC did. Until then, it is a waste. Sorry, but just the truth.

Feels like ‘03 UNC basketball game is an oversight.

That game was televised by Fox Sports Net, so it is likely that ESPN doesn't have the rebroadcast rights for that game and couldn't include it.

Hate to tell you guys, but outside the ACC area, the ACC Network is tantamount to not being on TV. No cable carrier in my area carries the network. Thus I just laugh when i hear about games on the ACC Network. The ACC needs to figure out what the SEC did. Until then, it is a waste. Sorry, but just the truth.
Stream

Oooooh, sick burn!

Has ACCN produced any original content about Wake yet?

That would require taking time away from producing Duke Basketball stuff so it's a no go for them.

It shouldn’t be lost on anyone that 1/4 of the Wake takeover is Duke games.

Also, why aren’t they showing the ‘07 soccer championship game?

Frontier refused to carry the ACCN so I just jumped to YouTubeTV. Got to watch a little more football.

I was excited because a bunch of Wake baseball games were supposed to be televised this Spring exclusively on ACCN. Thanks Covid-19!!!!

I may be watching (and re-living) a lot of this during the afternoon and evening.

Frontier refused to carry the ACCN so I just jumped to YouTubeTV. Got to watch a little more football.

I was excited because a bunch of Wake baseball games were supposed to be televised this Spring exclusively on ACCN. Thanks Covid-19!!!!

We made the switch to YouTube TV about 4 months ago. Love it. Only downside is no RedZone, but I can live without that.

That 08 Navy game was a train wreck (and the 09 game was a disaster). After winning in Tallahassee to get to 3-0 and I believe ranked roughly 15th we come home and shit the bed. I wanna say we were down 17-0 at halftime. I remember the second half kickoff where one of our guys absolutely laid the navy return man the eff out. I was like, ok, maybe we woke up and are about to roll these guys. Nahhhh.

But at least we got them back in the bowl game.

Last edited:
Back