• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

He's Gone!

The Wake Forest candidate pool will include Steve Forbes, Wes Miller, Pat Kelsey and Ryan Odom, source told
@Stadium

Let’s hope this is not the complete pool.

Forbes is an obvious choice IMO (if we can’t throw tons of money at Matta or Beilein or we whiff there).

:dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac::dancindeac:

Yeah I’d definitely take Forbes after talking with Matta and beilein

2020 turning out to be a great year imo.

It's possible Beilein won't talk to an AD until there is an opening. He's not going to take any call when there's a sitting coach. He's been doing this too long ...

Great news. Most predictable take: Leyritz, whose reaction can best be summed up as follows: NOTHING WILL TAKE THE BITTERNESS AWAY!!!! NOT THE GURGLE OF A BABY! THE CHIRPING OF BIRDS IN THE YARD! OR THE DISMISSAL OF MANNING. EVERYBODY - GET OFF MY GODDAMN LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's gone and nothing gonna bring him back.

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile. (and hire someone who is decent at coaching)

It's possible Beilein won't talk to an AD until there is an opening. He's not going to take any call when there's a sitting coach. He's been doing this too long ...

Great news. Most predictable take: Leyritz, whose reaction can best be summed up as follows: NOTHING WILL TAKE THE BITTERNESS AWAY!!!! NOT THE GURGLE OF A BABY! THE CHIRPING OF BIRDS IN THE YARD! OR THE DISMISSAL OF MANNING. EVERYBODY - GET OFF MY GODDAMN LAWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, it’s not possible.

You know better, but I know him

Back