• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

He's Gone!

I recorded SportsCenter last night to see what they had to say. Not a word though the news made the ticker. Gave his overall record, but not his record in conference games.

Got to wonder if Currie chose this weekend to bury it. If he does this tomorrow it’s a top story.

Did ESPN even carry the story? I mean there are so many other sports stories to discuss right now.

It was on the landing page last night and this morning. Jay Cutler's divorce has pushed it off this afternoon. :)

No sports being played and ESPN can't drag themselves to report on actual news.

I know we are in the wasteland of college basketball, but we are a P5 and we did just fire the legendary Danny Manning.

Maybe ESPN laid off all their reporters.

Got to wonder if Currie chose this weekend to bury it. If he does this tomorrow it’s a top story.

he chose this weekend because he couldn't take any more of 2&2's daily fuck yous

Back