• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

New coaching search thread

EW4fM5SXgAIez2O
I like how even on this, with everyone's name fully typed out, Timmy is still just, "TD."

public service announcement

do not day drink bourbon on a thursday - not matter what was announced

the more you know

Mit seems to have either stolen one of the generic paintings from a room in his hotel, or simply taken the meeting in one of the rooms.

And I finally found Currie's fatal flaw - he takes Zoom meetings like my Mom, with his laptop tilted up at his chin and a view of his ceiling. It annoys me when my Mom does it and Currie's annoying me with his. Set up a goddamn monitor and video camera for fucks sake. This pandemic ain't ending tomorrow.

I enjoyed his PC and especially liked hearing that he spoke with Dave Clawson several times this week.

If anyone gets Wake Forest, it’s Dave Clawson. If anyone knows what it takes to ignite a fan base that has been slowly murdered, it’s Dave Clawson.

Mit seems to have either stolen one of the generic paintings from a room in his hotel, or simply taken the meeting in one of the rooms.

And I finally found Currie's fatal flaw - he takes Zoom meetings like my Mom, with his laptop tilted up at his chin and a view of his ceiling. It annoys me when my Mom does it and Currie's annoying me with his. Set up a goddamn monitor and video camera for fucks sake. This pandemic ain't ending tomorrow.

To be fair, this pandemic has caused a serious run on and shortage of decent webcams.. coming from someone who has tried to find an upgrade to my shitty 10 year old webcam.

Or you could talk about the fact that for a year I've telling anyone who would listen Goodman's $18M($15M) numbers were bullshit. And it came true.

What Babydeac said was they were firing him for cause which set a goal of $0. Nothing with what Babydeac posted.
Wrong again fool.

Back