• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No buyout. Fired for cause

That's very close. Bob. You are right about Wellman's contract being up. but not about Hatch. He liked Wellman and could have been convinced to keep him. The major sports donors were in near revolt against Wellman and they were the ones who knew and liked Currie. Hatch didn't really know him.

RJ, I’m not going to get into a pissing contest with you, but trust me I’m right on this one.

That's very close. Bob. You are right about Wellman's contract being up. but not about Hatch. He liked Wellman and could have been convinced to keep him. The major sports donors were in near revolt against Wellman and they were the ones who knew and liked Currie. Hatch didn't really know him.

RJ, I’m not going to get into a pissing contest with you, but trust me I’m right on this one.

Oh. My. God. Yes please do this you two. This would be epic.

During Currie’s interview with Mark Packer on ESPNU SiriusXM at 4:15 today, Mark told Currie, “John, you might’ve hit a home run here man”

Back