• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sarr

No way Chaundee comes back. I’d still say Sarr is at worst 50/50. His odds are better without Danny.

Anyone follow Gonzaga enough to know who else they are looking to add? If his goal is to play in the post-season, that is best of his 4 finalists.

No way Chaundee comes back. I’d still say Sarr is at worst 50/50. His odds are better without Danny.

I don't understand this. He is willing to sit a year and get older and take away time from his money-paying career overseas?

Makes zero sense to me.

I’m scratching my head about why Sarr would leave after Manning’s firing but not before? All of the things said here are true whether Manning was fired or not. No one was talking about him transferring to UK in February. I think there are strong reasons to think he might stay. We will know soon.

apologies if this has been mentioned, but where is Sarr right now? Is he in France?

Believe that someone posted that he is staying with another player on the WF roster in NC (IIRC, Blake Buchanan)

I like our chances if Forbes can see him in person. Also, Mucius will likely be our biggest recruiter.

I picture Forbes driving around to see all of the players in the portal and stepping out of the car like John Cusack in Say Anything...

Except he's not playing Peter Gabriel... He's playing the Wake Forest Fight Song.

I'm sure netflixnchildres can put together a crude photoshop.

Last edited:
Looks like Forbes and the staff were able to visit with Olivier in person. Forbes said it was a great visit. I think meeting in person can only help our chances with him.

Back