• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sarr

Randolph helping w recruiting efforts as well......sounds like he'll be on the staff next season.

I am good with this...what I'm very curious about is if Randolph will show more emotion (or be allowed to) on the bench next season under a new coach that actually has a pulse. He's been stuck with a funeral home attendant and a mute cartoon for the duration of his coaching career at Wake. I think this will be an interesting development to follow next season.

UK is like any flagship state school, it has it's strengths and weaknesses.

So based on your name, I won’t dig in too hard, but UK isn’t like any other flagship state school. I can think of 100 state schools that are ‘flagship’ compared to UK. Also, think for a second that propping up UK in this context may not be helpful. We all have an angle and objective, mine is to support Wake. Don’t blame the kid for going there if it’s the best choice for him, but UK is a major step down for a family who cares about degrees. As other have said, not everyone who goes there ends up on an NBA roster and ultimately has to use their degree.

There are approximately 50 flagship schools, because there are 50 states and each state has at least one. UK is the “flagship” for that state. Doesn’t mean it’s Harvard.

My bad about Mills rather than Higgins. Didn't they play together at Faifax High? That would have been one hell of pair of HS forwards.
Mills and Higgins played together at least one season at Fairfax, maybe two.

Forbes is already an elite jimmie rustler.

that's good stuff. Funny when UK fans take shots at Wake. What a joke of a school and joke of a state. What do you call a Kentucky girl that can outrun her brothers?....a virgin

We’ve really shown UK who’s boss on the court every chance we’ve gotten in three different NCAA tournaments.

We’ve really shown UK who’s boss on the court every chance we’ve gotten in three different NCAA tournaments.

Biff or TheReff will defend the honor of the SEC on here every chance they get.

that's good stuff. Funny when UK fans take shots at Wake. What a joke of a school and joke of a state. What do you call a Kentucky girl that can outrun her brothers?....a virgin

That is fucking classic. And to those Walmart Wildcat dipshits on Twitter, our best pros are better than your best pros. We’ll see about Anthony Davis, but he’ll never touch Duncan.

The Kentucky boards have no less than 4 threads on Forbes/Sarr. There's some gold including the post below. I certainly want Sarr to return, a consolation would be that he go anywhere than UK

It's not like Wake is in the Ivy League. Wake is primarily known as an expensive private school for rich kids. Arguably, a UK degree has stronger name recognition throughout the country, and many of UK's academic programs such as pharmacy are ranked higher than Wake

Back