• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sarr

Do people (especially UK people) think that WF is not actively recruited against with the idea that WF has a tough academic atmosphere and such? Because that is definitely something that occurs quite often. So don't be surprised when WF coaches try to use a similar concept to their benefit.

You can't get all hot and bothered when a WF coach tries to use a WF education to their recruiting benefit while at the same time saying nothing when schools negatively recruit against WF for the same thing.

I have no problem with Steve Forbes going after the blue blood establishment.

Go Steve.

Sarr should stay and get his WFU degree, but I don't think he will.

This is hilarious.

Go for it coach!!!

Maybe he should have a picture of a horse wearing a KY jersey with a caption - Summa Cum Laude.

The annoying part of this whole thing is that if someone made the same comment about a degree from Duke being more prestigious that a degree from UK, no one would blink an eye. Well yeah, no kidding, Duke is a great school. You know what, so is Wake. We are ranked >100 spots higher than UK. As a general statement, saying a degree from Wake is more prestigious than a degree from UK is completely accurate and not controversial. Just like saying a degree from Wake is more prestigious than a degree from NCSU, or S.Car. Sure, all of those schools may have specific programs that are highly regarded. That doesn't take away from the basic statement.

And it is not elitist to point things like this out. WTF. Is it elitist to say a Yale degree is more prestigious than your std. state school? No, it is just a fact.

And everyone realizes that super smart, super successful people come out of all these state schools, and other schools that aren't highly ranked... School is what you make of it as an individual.

What I want to know is how bad are the schools ranked below UK?

I hope we don't support him for immediate eligibility.

The ESPN article mentioned that Duke was also in on Sarr. Duke and Kentucky are essentially the same; identical standards.

Do not understand how Sarr is eligible to play for KY next season, unless he is graduating.

Back