• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sarr

danny manning wants every kid to leave WF. If Forbes comes in and runs it back with the same squad he's exposed further as a terrible coach.

So true. I think if Forbes can convince the 5 RJ mentions to come back that everyone will be shocked how good that core can be and Manning will further be exposed as worse ACC coach ever.

Yep...it worked a couple of weeks ago...

I wonder why he's doing it now.

His departure is THE most disgraceful effort I've ever seen a college coach do. He is vindictive and classless as well as a loser.

He’s not highly regarded with many in the AD, that’s for damn sure.

Seems like scaling back a website after being fired is not a completely unreasonable thing to do. But since RJ's the one acting like it's a major affront I guess I should pretty much just ignore it.

Wake Forest: Danny Manning, YOU'RE FIRED and YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY MONEY !!!

Danny Manning: OH YEAH ?! Well I'm going to take down my website temporarily !!!!

Wake Forest: FUCK YOU TOOOO !!!

Heard Danny and his wife were quite the duo, and that she specifically hated Wake.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. BYE.

Not sure your coach being fired before you could declare for the draft is a good enough reason for immediate transfer eligibility. He should have some good options to get paid playing overseas next season though.

i spent a good two minutes trying to figure out when rj had said this and have finally concluded that it's the unicorn sokolove posting as himself post

Heard Danny and his wife were quite the duo, and that she specifically hated Wake.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out. BYE.
As I would say to a customer in my restaurant as bad as the Manning's:
giphy.gif

Mike Tomlin once said "we can't do this with hostages we need volunteers." And that's where I'm at with it let's find some players that want to be Demon Deacons and build something great. Best wishes to everyone else.

What happened to all the chatter that Sarr hated Manning and would only come back if he was no longer the coach?

What happened to all the chatter that Sarr hated Manning and would only come back if he was no longer the coach?

I don’t think he felt he had much choice since he’s currently stuck in Raleigh with Buchanan. If he doesn’t get an immediate transfer waiver, he will either come back to Wake or go overseas. If he’s smart, he won’t go overseas because he’s clearly a first round talent with a real coach.

If Sarr had 24 hours to do the NBA thing and didn’t, I sort of think that’s partially on the athletic department who should be helping him with that.

It was two or three posters who never appeared to have inside knowledge of any type, but suddenly acted like they knew Sarr — assume a friend of a friend.

Back