• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sarr

What else is he going to say?

Well, in Forbes' press conference, he didn't say that they all "want" to return to WF. He said that they had not ruled out returning to WF. That's a big difference.

Well, in Forbes' press conference, he didn't say that they all "want" to return to WF. He said that they had not ruled out returning to WF. That's a big difference.

Actually, he said they 'want' to play at Wake, but need to evaluate their options.

well if they want to play at wake - play at wake
not that hard since they are already at wake

It’s not a recruiting violation if Nick Nurse, Fred VanVleet, Tobias Harris, maybe Tim D and C Paul all shoot 20 second videos on their phones and email to Forbes.

You know like...Steve is the man...you definitely want to learn from him...attend WFU...

Or is that out of bounds?

Seems like scaling back a website after being fired is not a completely unreasonable thing to do. But since RJ's the one acting like it's a major affront I guess I should pretty much just ignore it.

Wake Forest: Danny Manning, YOU'RE FIRED and YOU'RE NOT GETTING ANY MONEY !!!

Danny Manning: OH YEAH ?! Well I'm going to take down my website temporarily !!!!

Wake Forest: FUCK YOU TOOOO !!!

hahahaha. So much rich comedy here. Clap clap clap

Yep...it worked a couple of weeks ago...

I wonder why he's doing it now.

His departure is THE most disgraceful effort I've ever seen a college coach do. He is vindictive and classless as well as a loser.

While i don't question his loyalty to Wake, this is why Childress can't be retained......

WF overpaid Julie Manning's husband for six years to the tune of about $15 million, and then will likely pay him another $7.5 million at some point in the near future. WF also paid her son from 2017 to 2020 for a job that apparently no other basketball program offered. Let's see what offers her husband and son get going forward. Talk about misplaced hate.

If Julie Manning's hate was actually directed to WF fans who wanted her husband fired, a family will, or at least should, always stand together on an issue like that, even if it's only based on blind faith and has no reasonable basis.

Last edited:

Would love to know more about this. I was not all that interested the last few years but I do live in the area and followed the program. I couldn’t pick his wife out of a lineup. Was she visible or involved at all?

Actually, he said they 'want' to play at Wake, but need to evaluate their options.

Well, let Forbes begin getting commitments from high school players, grad transfers and transfers and we'll see how they like their options as the number of scholarships shrink.

Would love to know more about this. I was not all that interested the last few years but I do live in the area and followed the program. I couldn’t pick his wife out of a lineup. Was she visible or involved at all?

I'd only be curious if the Mannings were still associated with WFU. What freedom not to care about him anymore.

Well, let Forbes begin getting commitments from high school players, grad transfers and transfers and we'll see how they like their options as the number of scholarships shrink.

Yup. The portal works in both directions and if, in a long shot, the NCAA approves the one time transfer proposal it's going to be an absolute free for all. No reason to think that if everybody transfers we're going to be stuck starting 5 walk-ons.

Sarr is playing with fire at KY. Richards doesn't have to pull out of the NBA draft until later.

Sarr is playing with fire at KY. Richards doesn't have to pull out of the NBA draft until later.

Kentucky fans just got his attention because they are insane, and went nuts on social media, which if anything probably hurt their cause.

Sarr is a 7 footer with skills. He can go anywhere he wants. He now knows this. It's not KY versus WF. It's WF versus every program in the country (assuming the NCAA grants a waiver because Manning was fired, which is often given in that circumstance).

Last edited:

She came to games, that’s about it.

She’s a Jayhawk. Period.

Back