• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sarr

Sarr made a dip ship move by bailing on us. Could've been a legend !!! JK RJ... But yeah, our roster would be rounding our nicely had Sarr come back.

Not gonna lie...I would laugh at first but then feel bad for the kid. listen to a bonafide retard in manning about stayin...then get persuaded by a used car salesmen to change schools only to get recruited over. all he had to do was stay and he would have been the best big man in the best basketball conference in America...but hes smarter than all of us! poor kid

Sarr with an extraordinarily dumb move regardless of how it turns out.

There was a tiny chance of upside assuming Sarr gets the waiver, thrives at Kentucky, and becomes a star among all that 5-star talent and makes himself a 1st round NBA pick.

The much more sure bet involves staying at Wake and getting to play next year for sure, being featured as the primary big man who will get all the minutes he could handle going against prime ACC talent every night.. That's a pretty good stage to try and get drafted.

Manning brainwashed that poor kid.

Agreed but might be a fun time on twitter after Sarr being criminally underutilized and becoming a lottery pick under cal.

Honestly tired of reading about Sarr, wouldn't mind seeing the thread removed.

Honestly tired of reading about Sarr, wouldn't mind seeing the thread removed.

Second this. Anyone who replies to this thread from this point on has to do so en francais. if other Wake folks' French is as bad as mine, this will die quickly.

Sarr's excuse about not being able to enter the NBA is now blown out of the water. He has until August 17th to enter. This should kill his waiver at KY.

I wonder, if Sarr declares for the draft, would he be introduced as being from Wake or KY?

Back