• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Pit mafia rankings thread

I am going to miss the redwing game sad face

I imagine a redwing game is 2 day rounds with like 3 vote counts, unprocessed night moves, and then it's abandoned, and he apologizes in a month

What do you guys think the win rate is for civ / maf here? 67% /33%?

Trying to come up with a bracket style tournament. Thinking that everyone gets a mulligan as maf. Indy wins/losses don’t count. Last player to not take a civ loss or 2 maf losses wins the Covid Cup

What do you guys think the win rate is for civ / maf here? 67% /33%?

Trying to come up with a bracket style tournament. Thinking that everyone gets a mulligan as maf. Indy wins/losses don’t count. Last player to not take a civ loss or 2 maf losses wins the Covid Cup

love the concept. Win rate depends on game design (and if goon is modding). Feel like we’d have to do C+++ games to make it consistent.

I'll take the 25th. Should have one together by then. Probably athletic conference based.

That’s what my idea was!

I’ll do the old idea I had. Rush Mafia.

INVISIBLE AIRWAVES CRACKLE WITH LIFE

I imagine a redwing game is 2 day rounds with like 3 vote counts, unprocessed night moves, and then it's abandoned, and he apologizes in a month

You can fuck off with that shit. I've only abandoned a game I was playing once. And I've run several successful games, including the popular Stanley Cup mafia games. I blame the results of the Dune game on listening to SLT too much and then having him flake out on me mid game. In any case, I'm not going to half-ass something that other people are expecting me to run properly.

In as Rush's seminal album Moving Pictures.

Uj2ewID.jpg

On that note, I could always do a Harvey Birdman game if you want the college one back.

I’m good with Rush. There will be much whining and I’ll have the opportunity to AA hataz at will.

I appreciate it though.

When ranking Tejas, I completely forgot that just this week, he prepared a 50 count indictment against me after I was already dead.

You can fuck off with that shit. I've only abandoned a game I was playing once. And I've run several successful games, including the popular Stanley Cup mafia games. I blame the results of the Dune game on listening to SLT too much and then having him flake out on me mid game. In any case, I'm not going to half-ass something that other people are expecting me to run properly.

Better watch out. You talked back to toogs in language he understands and appreciates. Knight will know you are mafia as it's a sign of false confidence derived from being mafia. <did I do that right?>

I want to run a IASIP theme game soon. Would need help modding probably. Also went through a massive layoff at my company yesterday, so who knows what my work schedule actually looks like going forward.

All of that to say, pencil me in for some time in June

Weird. Nobody’s ever accused me of that before.

Ima go listen to some EDM to ease my sorrow.

James Parker is now in the game and is a stump.

For as much as you discuss slave/free states this doesn't surprise me at all.

Back