• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Pit mafia rankings thread

gouda do your damn rankings so redwing can do a writeup

Dammit, put me on the schedule somewhere. TIC is going over the game tomorrow. We should have it hammered out by the weekend.

You can fuck off with that shit. I've only abandoned a game I was playing once. And I've run several successful games, including the popular Stanley Cup mafia games. I blame the results of the Dune game on listening to SLT too much and then having him flake out on me mid game. In any case, I'm not going to half-ass something that other people are expecting me to run properly.

It's a joke Mary.

Is this like the mafia chat thread? The last game got me craving that grilled pimento cheese and tomato sandwich, having that for lunch. Pretty pumped.

Is this like the mafia chat thread? The last game got me craving that grilled pimento cheese and tomato sandwich, having that for lunch. Pretty pumped.

I'm getting an acai bowi for lunch. Gotta start prepping in case we're allowed outside in the next 3 months. Need to fit into my red pants by then.

I'm getting an acai bowi for lunch. Gotta start prepping in case we're allowed outside in the next 3 months. Need to fit into my red pants by then.

I added a piece of strawberry cake on top. I feel like it was unhealthy.

Also from our last game, I called over to Waffle House in Jasper, GA like 40 minutes away - they are allowing people to eat in, but no counter service and can only fill every other booth and everyone is wearing masks. I know what I am doing tomorrow for breakfast.

Also from our last game, I called over to Waffle House in Jasper, GA like 40 minutes away - they are allowing people to eat in, but no counter service and can only fill every other booth and everyone is wearing masks. I know what I am doing tomorrow for breakfast.

I've eaten nearly a whole 7 oz bag of Cheetos today at the office.

How you're gonna eat with a mask on?

Back