• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Pit mafia rankings thread

Gouda and Numbers did not vote in Week 1 and will be AA'ed as voters if they do not vote this week.

Here are the long-awaited "self-perception vs consensus" ranks. Notably, most players that included themselves in their rankings overrated their own skills vs where the consensus has them. Tejas, Gooner, and Ryala had the best pulse on the consensus, nailing their own self-rank. I was the only player that included themselves in the ranking to rank myself lower than consensus.

Two of the three largest deviations between self-perception and consensus come from those notorious Peas in a Pod, Knight and DV7.

Player/VoterSelf-VoteConsensus RankSpread
GoudaDid not vote for Self5NA
NumbersDid not vote for Self21NA
BYMDid not vote for Self19NA
JmanDid not vote for Self22NA
TownieDid not vote for Self16NA
DV7172912
parlay/WhisperingEye12186
Knight/GrabTurds7136
Nonny495
Redwing16204
D1414173
SD37103
TiC9112
Tim14151
Rommy561
Toogs341
Tejas12120
Gooner880
Ryala220
GAT147-7

I gave up on Hoop. He thought it was too complex. Moved onto TIC, who will hopefully respond this month. Then, since I'm going to need a boatload of players, I'm going to recruit some terps and ask D7 to keep an eye on his mailbox for approvals.
Let the record show I wrote up a long-ass message with notes and constructive suggestions and heard nothing back until I read this.

Let the record show I wrote up a long-ass message with notes and constructive suggestions and heard nothing back until I read this.

murder-gif-4.gif

For anyone looking to do their Wk2 rankings, please use the "Players & Voting Wk2" tab. I've created a blank new voting template in that tab. If you want to see your previous week's rankings just click over to the other tab. You can cut/paste from that tab into the Wk2 tab and then make any edits you want.

the fact that im not in the top ten means these rankings are a joke

im doing mine like the BCS. it's a what have you done for me lately kind of thing.

Fixed. But anyone that voted needs to re-vote. My bad.

tenor.gif

Townie still doesn't show for me for some reason.

I appreciated the feedback but I didn't want to shove my thoughts down your throat.

Fixed. But anyone that voted needs to re-vote. My bad.

tenor.gif

You didn’t notice me changing your #1 vote from Eaglez to me while you were voting. I felt bad that you didn’t notice and I changed it back.

Back