• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Pit mafia rankings thread

Based on play last game

TiC
JMan
Knight/GrabTurds
Tejas
toogs
Da
Bym
gooner
gouda
GAT
DeacsFan27
D14
mako
Nonny
redwing
Eagles
ryala
townie
Manning/Jhawk
numbers

Also, for those leaving me offf their list or doing something stupid like putting me at 20 -- if you're unable to appreciate my play last game with a fake cop play that dominated multiple rounds on cold fucking reads, I don't know what to tell you.

I don’t know how I finished behind Nonny who died day one (no offense Nonny not your fault) or D14 who admittedly said he played differently and not as well because he thought he could’ve been a bomb.

I do like eagles getting cred for being a great mod.

I’m happy with my top 18 knight ranking this week though.

Knight has been killing it like three games in a row now. Gooner was the civ mvp last game but knight’s play was undeniably good.

I thought his was only based on last game. Maybe it’s last game heavy but not only indicator.

Is this a weekly ranking? Like....are we just basing this off the last game?

I used my first ranking as a baseline, and will adjust going forward based on that week's play. Of course, I didn't save my results from last week and don't know if they are still available, so...

Hang on, the consensus is that knight's fake claim was... good? Ok then.

It was a fake claim that needlessly gave himself away for a benefit of stealing 1 lynch on Ph. And maf 2 using Da to hit for investigations was quite poor. The game was handed to maf 2 on a platter and they fumbled it, I'm not giving extra points for that.

Yeah that’s basically where I am. An AP type poll combined with metrics underlying overall.

Hang on, the consensus is that knight's fake claim was... good? Ok then.

It was a fake claim that needlessly gave himself away for a benefit of stealing 1 lynch on Ph. And maf 2 using Da to hit for investigations was quite poor. The game was handed to maf 2 on a platter and they fumbled it, I'm not giving extra points for that.

I thought it was a good plan and had some positive elements. I thought the Ph decision was dumb and I thought the way knight played it (knight gonna knight - flamboyant, evasive from multiple people asking basic questions of a claim) could’ve been much much better. Like I said in the thread, knight benefitted from substantive solid information and knighted it up.

His claim was ultimately a massive windfall for civs and a major reason why the civs won.

I thought it was a good plan and had some positive elements. I thought the Ph decision was dumb and I thought the way knight played it (knight gonna knight - flamboyant, evasive from multiple people asking basic questions of a claim) could’ve been much much better. Like I said in the thread, knight benefitted from substantive solid information and knighted it up.

His claim was ultimately a massive windfall for civs and a major reason why the civs won.

That's like... the whole point. Knight was easily the civ MVP. Which would be good if he was a civ. Just because people buy a claim, it doesn't make it good. A good fake claim is +EV for your team's win rate. There are good fake claims which are immediately lynched. This was a bad fake claim that happened to last a few days, and meaningfully hurt his team's chances to win.

Back