• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Pit mafia rankings thread

and just like that, ryala shoots to the bottom of my rankings.

I mean, I wasn't saying I wasn't in as a voter. I'm just saying that this is a bad idea. It could still be fun as a social experiment before max hurt feelings and everyone quitting.

If it wasn't clear, IN.

yep, i'll do it

i'm so brain dead (and just baseline stupid) i read the original post as the first stab at rankings

I mean, I wasn't saying I wasn't in as a voter. I'm just saying that this is a bad idea. It could still be fun as a social experiment before max hurt feelings and everyone quitting.

If it wasn't clear, IN.

This is a roundabout way of saying please don't drop me, I live for the validation I get from others

we're at 15 voters now. i'll take more if dv7 will tell me how to modify the equations in my google sheet to accommodate more.

I can barely stomach reading games I'm in much less as an observer

As a voter, would GM overrate you or underrate you?

Depends on what sort of a mood she is in, I would suppose. She might not rate me as high as I sometimes rate myself, but that might be a me problem.

Don't know how many there are, but at the very least there is a group of my friends that read and gossip about how smart and dumb y'all are. We should probably do our own rankings, offline.

Please vote for me based on my Tunnels posts and not my mafia play

Please vote for me based on my Tunnels posts and not my mafia play

Honestly, if you told me to look at political posts of someone from Kansas and that currently lives in rural Texas as a positive, I would think that this was a very different message board.

Self-deprecation and humility are highly valued in the OFFICIAL OFFLINE MAFIA PLAYERS RANKING. Arrogance and annoying use of slang terminology are not.

I'll vote. Are we judging on just all around game, or breaking it up? My mafia and civ special games are god tier but my vanilla game is trash.

The google sheet link has gone out. I'm going to set the deadlines to concur with the Monday morning 10:30 AM deadlines. Maybe a little light reading during that first night of each game.

giphy.gif

I'll vote. Are we judging on just all around game, or breaking it up? My mafia and civ special games are god tier but my vanilla game is trash.

I will add you. It is all around game (nilla civ, civ special, maf goon, maf special).

There once was a spread sheet
By two thousand and one
It killed the game, and
Ended our fun.

I'm so fucking in.

Back