• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Pit mafia rankings thread

Self-deprecation and humility are highly valued in the OFFICIAL OFFLINE MAFIA PLAYERS RANKING. Arrogance and annoying use of slang terminology are not.

They say the only thing more impressive than my play is my humility

Self-deprecation and humility are highly valued in the OFFICIAL OFFLINE MAFIA PLAYERS RANKING. Arrogance and annoying use of slang terminology are not.

WIFOM-y post. Most wouldn't be sure what to do with it, but elite mafia player ryala knows this means to steer into the skid

Question: Are we allowed to vote for ourselves, or are we specifically barred from doing so. I think it is more interesting if we do the latter, but just wanted to know what the rules were.

Also, is this first ranking more of a baseline general picture, or is it supposed to be an instant as of this week ranking?

Question: Are we allowed to vote for ourselves, or are we specifically barred from doing so. I think it is more interesting if we do the latter, but just wanted to know what the rules were.

Also, is this first ranking more of a baseline general picture, or is it supposed to be an instant as of this week ranking?

definitely include yourself (except if your name is gouda in which case you’re not top20 anyway so why make shit up?). And I don’t think we can exclude the longer-term history of mafia in this. It’s why I included JTP who hasn’t played in weeks.

Will add you Rommy. Apologies, apparently I need dv7 as I had the sheet set to “view only” instead of “edit”. Try it now.

I wish I could put people in tiers, there would be like a clear 1, then like 2-9, after that it is just honorable mention

The first LOLBULLSHIT of the rankings era is upon us: Gouda currently has Parlay at #7

I wish I could put people in tiers, there would be like a clear 1, then like 2-9, after that it is just honorable mention

Yeah, i don't disagree. Deciding who is #18 vs who is #19 seems like ... naaah.

I felt obligated after he schooled me. Don't worry I doubt it lasts

I feel bad leaving anyone off, but there are people that havent played much yet/recently (tejas), don't play as frequently, or are doufus.

Can I suggest we do a top 10 and then specific categories like “worst recent performance”. Might calibrate the butthurt so this doesn’t drive unpopular players away

Can I suggest we do a top 10 and then specific categories like “worst recent performance”. Might calibrate the butthurt so this doesn’t drive unpopular players away

I'd be on board with this.

Back