• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Pit mafia rankings thread

Can I suggest we do a top 10 and then specific categories like “worst recent performance”. Might calibrate the butthurt so this doesn’t drive unpopular players away

i planned to only do a top 10. and then toogs got butthurt because he wanted his participation trophy.

He could get the "oldest player" award, he doesn't usually participate that much

Is cant vote yourself the final answer? Cause we got it at about 50/50 right now

There's several players I've only played once or twice with, so there's definitely going to be some recency bias in mine. Also 10-20 is like blindly throwing at a dart board

There's several players I've only played once or twice with, so there's definitely going to be some recency bias in mine. Also 10-20 is like blindly throwing at a dart board

It's like a basketball poll, recency bias is fine. I didn't rank timdunk because I don't remember the last time he played.

i planned to only do a top 10. and then toogs got butthurt because he wanted his participation trophy.

I mean you completely made this up; we didn't even talk about it in the slightest

I mean you completely made this up; we didn't even talk about it in the slightest

If there was a way to post a picture from my phone I’d post the screenshot of our discord chat

MOD NOTE: I added QT to the drop down list if anyone wants to update their rankings.

If you think I’m not going to do a “self rank variance to consensus rank”, you’d be sorely mistaken.

If you think I’m not going to do a “self rank variance to consensus rank”, you’d be sorely mistaken.

You should also do poll analysis on who ranked X the highest or the lowest

Toogs' biggest miss is WFU03 at 19.
Nonny is lol @ Gooner at #2.
Gooner's biggest miss is WFU03
D14's biggest miss is Nonny at 9.
Tejas' biggest miss is Tim at 7. ALthough, his list is pretty fucking good.
Ryala's biggest miss is Raise at 14. Woof.
My biggest miss is not putting Ryala over Eagles, but I just can't do it.

If they're aren't playing they shouldn't be options. There is no potential for butthurt

See, this is why we need 20-30, because the people not even playing would be ranked over some very active posters.

Wake4Me4Life needs to be on there. Coastal, FTN, Evo, DXL, Baseball, 7erps

I would normally agree on those folks but I draw the line at “has played nuMaf”. If Hammer wants to be ranked he needs to play.

And yes Gooner. I will definitely do a high/low vote for each person.

I just picked a booger that was one of those stringy ones that goes way up there and makes it so your brain feels awesome.

Back