• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Pit mafia rankings thread

I think we should all register fake names and play a game under fake aliases and you are AA'd if you reveal your true identity. Im guessing it would take less than 1 day to figure everyone out. Still.

That would be a ton of fun. I'd probably come into the game trying to emulate someone (probably Toogs) then quit immediately when I'm bored during an overnight.

When are last weeks ranks due? I’m Not gonna be at my comp til tomoro morning

I think we should all register fake names and play a game under fake aliases and you are AA'd if you reveal your true identity. Im guessing it would take less than 1 day to figure everyone out. Still.

in

I call dEACSdA for my alias

i busted my hand. 'rona gonna kill me without me contracting it. Glad i didnt sign up. Cant type.

However, daughter now has bunk beds, so i've got that going for me, which is nice

i busted my hand. 'rona gonna kill me without me contracting it. Glad i didnt sign up. Cant type.

However, daughter now has bunk beds, so i've got that going for me, which is nice

Thank your daughter and the hammer. Our rankings are going to soar by virtue of missing this abortion of a game (Not the fault of the game design or the mod). I'm bleeding from the brain (from the read) but laughing my ass off.

Won't matter... no one is submitting rankings any more anyway.

hey change me back to spy mafia or keep it that way or whatever, it's not for 6 weeks yet anyway

So is everyone good with a big game next week or do folks need a break? I need 30 for this game.

Based on this week, getting to 30 may need some personal reach outs to get people back.

RW, mako and DV7 - I treated your replies here like you signed up. So if you are not playing, please let me know.

Are we doing another week because I have some votes that need to be registered.

Back