• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OFFICIAL Pit mafia rankings thread

Gaterrapin

Reaction score
Because everyone posts their own take and no one agrees, i'm going to create an official rankings for The Pit. The rankings will be updated weekly on Monday mornings (to align with Day 1 of the primetime theme game). Voters will be expected to submit their votes each week through a google sheet.

I'll tabulate the votes and post in the thread on Monday AM. Miss two votes and, like mafia, you will be AA'ed as a voter.

1) GAT
2) Toogs
3) Gouda
4) Numbers
5) BYM
6) Nonny
7) Redwing
8) Parlay
9) Gooner
10) Jman
11) DV7
12) D14
13) Tejas
14) Ryala
15) Townie

We're at 15 but if others want in, just post. it takes no more investment to have 30 voters than 15, i guess.

Last edited:
I’ll vote. I feel bad that I sucked as Indy right before the first rankings came out.

in

Also, let me in if there is a dead chat for this shitcloud poetry contest b/t rommy and knight. I'll hang out

Last edited:
I was not planning on outing the votes. i think it will be too time/space consumptive. But i do reserve the right to publicly rip the shit out of people for their votes as i see fit since im putting in the work on this.

I was not planning on outing the votes. i think it will be too time/space consumptive. But i do reserve the right to publicly rip the shit out of people for their votes as i see fit since im putting in the work on this.

As long as you don't have a problem with me voting for myself in the top 3 slots, we are good.

How could votes not be known if we are going to do this on a Google sheet?

Also, just set up a formula and you won't have to tabulate, just let the program do it for you.

Also, I'll vote because I'm the most reasonable mafia player that always takes the game with this seriousness in which they deserve.

Lol yeah I'd probably do this. If there is an overabundance of people that want to though I can be subbed out

How could votes not be known if we are going to do this on a Google sheet?

Also, just set up a formula and you won't have to tabulate, just let the program do it for you.

Thank you for your input on how to properly use a google sheet. What i mean is that it has to get sorted 1-20, ORVs need to be added, and it needs to get from the google sheet to here, and my witty commentary needs to be added.

And i was not planning on putting the google sheet link in here. I will send to the voters only

Back