• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s true in football, not nearly so in basketball.
TITCR. If anything happens with basketball, it's recruits that commit to a blueblood get a (totally not correlated) ratings bump frequently. Otherwise, other schools' committed players are more prone to just have their ranking become stagnant after commitment.

Looks like one to keep an eye on, but do nothing serious yet. That D2/Low Major projection seriously needs to improve greatly. Luckily, he's Class of 2023 so there's plenty of time.

That link is from August 2019 for a class of '23 guard... What was he then, 13 or 14?

I wouldn't read too much into that projection.

I didn't notice the date of the link.
It's still interesting background information, and doesn't change much about either the article's projection or what I said. He *still* would/will have a lot of development to do, IMO.

Last edited:
I like how his nba projection is Chuck Hayes even though he is 5-11 160. Um, ok.

Forbes is having a virtual meet today with Kuluel Mading.

So it's 4pm on Friday and we have no commitment from Johnson.

Creamy Scoops busted !!111!~!!1

Can we modify the thread title? It’s LOWF. It’s not like Johnson is Harry Giles and he clearly didn’t ‘decide soon.’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back