• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad he’s not editing his racism out anymore.

c2360370756236cc65b90af3cfc27b1a.jpg

Yep, that just shows me how crass you are......................Now back to recruiting.

yes, shogun says "jesus christ", offending your delicate snowflake sensibilities, and that makes shogun crass, but you're a couple posts away from declaring race superiority and somehow you're not

fuck you, you old bigoted piece of dogshit

Williamson is def not an explosive athlete, but he's smooth and I think the way he runs doesn't do him any favors in judging athleticism. Kinda like a CJ Harris-type, overall, maybe? I dunno. But I think capable and comfortable at either guard spot and can shoot. I like his game, but, yeah, I don't think he's a superstar, just solid.

Last edited:
WHAT IS THAT...for fuck’s sake

Stop posting that shit Dutch. You make Wake and us look bad to everyone...especially recruits.

yes, shogun says "jesus christ", offending your delicate snowflake sensibilities, and that makes shogun crass, but you're a couple posts away from declaring race superiority and somehow you're not

fuck you, you old bigoted piece of dogshit

Shall we archive this quote for the day you grow up and mature or will that day ever come? I doubt it. It's sad some of you are so eaten up with race and disrespect. I guess you get your jollies by acting tough behind your keyboard. Funny the use of the word "snowflake". It's also sad you can't tolerate any other view than your own. Perhaps you should think about making the world a better place in stead of just trying to make it your own.

Enough. Please. This thread is about Wake Forest basketball recruiting. I'm not sure where the mods are, but overt racism should not be tolerated in this community in any way, shape, or form.

Please do not post on this thread unless you are posting about Wake Forest basketball recruiting. Thank you.

Apologies to strick and his work on this thread. Deleted quote but leaving my response so the hypocrite sees this. Mods feel free to delete as part of a clean up from this recruiting thread. I forgot what thread I was on after reading his bs.

Racist asshole loves jesus... but not anything jesus stood for.

Last edited:
Shall we archive this quote for the day you grow up and mature or will that day ever come? I doubt it. It's sad some of you are so eaten up with race and disrespect. I guess you get your jollies by acting tough behind your keyboard. Funny the use of the word "snowflake". It's also sad you can't tolerate any other view than your own. Perhaps you should think about making the world a better place in stead of just trying to make it your own.

Wtf. “Tolerate” what kind of view, exactly? There’s no nuance or subtlety to that post. I’d hope an alum of this school would have the sense to condemn it in the 21st century.

I feel like this kid is kind of underrated. He's got size for a combo, left handed, and he's got scoring instincts.
Have we offered him or did you just want to bring him to attention?
Nevermind. I'm just illiterate. Lol

He looks good. Has good hops and hands. He's definitely sure with the ball.
I like we're his first P6 offer. We won't be his last.

Also, I notice Pat Kelsey has offered him.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back