• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's one thing to offer and another to get....let's go Coach Forbes!

unrelated - Has Wake ever gotten a commit from the CP3 AAU program?

I know Jaylen Hoard was definitely on team CP3. Maybe CJ Harris and Lil Chill too? I know Childress was was on Carolina Diamonds for awhile but he might have had a stint with Team CP3 too.

Back in the day, it seemed like Clemson kept getting a 6'10+, long, athletic F/C from SC year after year.

PJ Hall will be the latest in that line, although maybe not as athletic as some of the others. The Tigers missed out on Cozell McQueen, the Pride of Bennettsville, SC, which is a wide spot in the road on the way to the beach.

The rebounding numbers + the catches in the highlights above indicate to me that he has very good hands. That is something that is really hard to teach.

Sign me up.

Looks like a throwback big. Impressive hands, decent athleticism. Frame looks strong enough that he's probably physically ready to contribute right off the bat.

First name is pronounced "Susan", for anyone wondering.

The rebounding numbers + the catches in the highlights above indicate to me that he has very good hands. That is something that is really hard to teach.

Sign me up.

Sets with wide stance and keeps ball up high....all good fundamentals....

Looks like a throwback big. Impressive hands, decent athleticism. Frame looks strong enough that he's probably physically ready to contribute right off the bat.

First name is pronounced "Susan", for anyone wondering.

Like this quote:

“I play in the low post, that’s my main job,” Zapala said. “This year I’ve worked a lot of three-point shooting and penetration. This season I’ve been working on that. I think I’m a better shooter for now.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back