• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably been discussed...I forgot...Is Gibson 100% gone or could Forbes reel him back in?

Shit...Remembered his first name and just checked for myself... Fuckin NC State? Sheeeit

I'd like to get this Polish kid.

Maybe we can get Chaundee to return if the vote fails.

Probably been discussed...I forgot...Is Gibson 100% gone or could Forbes reel him back in?

He’s committed to State, and seems highly disappointed with the decision to fire Manning. Honestly, not a loss really at all. The kid was going to come off the bench most likely even on a thin team. He was a developmental player, and I’d rather Forbes go out and get a grad transfer this year, and sign his own guys in the 21 class, whether that be transfers, or high school kids. Odds are, they’ll be better than Gibson (imo).

Last edited:
Szymon Zapala appears to have skills that would benefit the Deacs. More offense than we have seen from Ody and better mobility than Ingraham and Okeke.

well that sucks

glad Digimon ended up in a good situation- seems best for all parties there.

Any idea why?

Some of th kids at the lunch table are whispering the idea of Chaundee coming back. Any insight on that? It isn't too late and he could still get that Wake degree.

Some of th kids at the lunch table are whispering the idea of Chaundee coming back. Any insight on that? It isn't too late and he could still get that Wake degree.

if the tea leaves are that everyone has to sit a year i think he'd be foolish to move on unless he *really* wanted out of Wake. when he entered the portal everyone thought there would be free ability to transfer but the landscape has changed.

Seems like the longer it drags on without a commitment, the more likely he is to return. Maybe he’s waiting to see if he’ll have to sit a year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back