• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't we have a Rice transfer on the roster?

Looks good but only shot 32.1% on threes last year. But he did average 6.5 rpg and 3.5 apg. In his last five games of last year, he played 36, 36,38, 28, 36 minutes.

Yeah I didn't realize his 3pt percentages weren't great. Still 32% isn't terrible I'm sure he could improve those numbers. I would think it would be a good addition. We'll see

Looks good but only shot 32.1% on threes last year. But he did average 6.5 rpg and 3.5 apg. In his last five games of last year, he played 36, 36,38, 28, 36 minutes.

looks like he was hit or miss - had a lot of games 40%+ on 3 but then had a handful of 0/3 to 0/4 games to bring down the overall average

Hopefully, we'll get some nice commits in his honeymoon period. We've not really had that happen since Skip took the job. I can see coronavirus hurting that though since you can't get out on the trail and do visits.

Hopefully, we'll get some nice commits in his honeymoon period. We've not really had that happen since Skip took the job. I can see coronavirus hurting that though since you can't get out on the trail and do visits.

Not true. We got Collins, Crawford, and Moore during Manning's honeymoon period.

Not true. We got Collins, Crawford, and Moore during Manning's honeymoon period.

Manning did get those guys but to think what a good coach could have done with those guys.

They committed in September and October, but that was before Manning played his first game so you're correct. I was thinking more of getting some major commits earlier than that like State has pulled off a few times in their coaching changes.

It’s gonna be nice to compete with good programs for top 100 guys again instead of shitshack battles with East Carolina and UNCW for the 20th best player in the state.

That was the most talented overall class since Jeff Teague and James Johnson class in my opinion and Danny wasted it

Yeah, don't really care about the percentages all that much there, he looks good. Contributes in other ways and if he's hot he can get after it.

Kind of interesting that he already committed to Minnesota to transfer and is looking around again, I guess I'd be curious to know that story.

Yeah, don't really care about the percentages all that much there, he looks good. Contributes in other ways and if he's hot he can get after it.

Kind of interesting that he already committed to Minnesota to transfer and is looking around again, I guess I'd be curious to know that story.
Shakey on Richard Pitino's job security/coaching ability? Or, ye old "kinda hates cold weather?"

I hope it's because he just got a call from an appealing alternative.

Peterson actually shot 32.8% (small difference, whatever), but for what it's worth / perspective, Childress shot 32.5% and Brown shot 32.2% this past season

He is just a So. and improved 3 %points on his 3's from his frosh season. also shot over 82% on FT's which indicates he has good shot mechancis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back