• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread, Robert McCray ('21) commits!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so too, but I was more specifically speculating on why he had decided to look around some more. I'm just curious as to reopening his recruitment.

You ever been to MN in February?

I have. It was a super fun place. Everyone was outside doing stuff. Cold, though.

7bf53b4cfe7da453c0ec515254fe41d9.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4lqjLcxlXDc

Our first amphibious recruit in a while!

Former State big and felon, Chris Washburn said he could shoot with either hand and was amphibious.

It was Charles Shackleford who famously claimed to be "amphibious" at NC State. He was being interviewed after a win vs the Deacs. Also had the biggest feet and basketball shoes I've ever seen in the ACC.

Let’s get this Weston kid that plays on the same team as Watson here ASAP. What about the two from Seton Hall and Stanford immediate eligibility

Weston could obviously end up anywhere but I'd consider Illinois (who signed Adam Miller who was friends/teammates with Ayo Dosumnu who was recruited to go to Wake by Chaundree Brown) to be the favorite for both Weston and Chaundree Brown.

Thoughts Weston could possibly reclassify to 2020. He'll have to go to prep if he doesn't.

What’s his weakness? Shot is sort of a push shot like J Gray but this dude is 6’6 with handles, deep range, nice mid range pull up and he dunks in traffic. I guess his competition is meh.

Still...Steve - go get him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back