• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crap Candidate Biden says

TheReff

Rod Griffin
Reaction score
"We have this notion that somehow if you are poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright as white kids." "Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids, no I really meant it."

Nevada Assemblywoman Lucy Flores alleged inappropriate behavior from Joe Biden in 2014 before a rally for her lt gov campaign when he leaned in and inhaled a whiff of her hair! She was mortified. "What the "F" is the Vice-President doing? What the F***?" she wrote in an essay. He then planted a kiss on the back of her head. She told staffers about the incident but otherwise stayed quiet.

Joe Biden is just a stooge who can't get away with those comments anymore. He has 40 years of making those comments. People are tired of them!

On February 26, President Trump boasted that the coronavirus was about to disappear altogether from the United States. “You have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero,” he insisted.

He's only off by over 1,000,000 and 65,000 deaths...but dead Americans are of no consequence to Trump or Reff.

Imagine being a Trump supporter who has written hundreds of letters to the editor of a local newspaper complaining (even in a mocking thread) about literally anything anybody else says or does.

Your politics are worse than the insurance company you work for, and that’s saying a lot.

https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/927408
Phoenix Man Dies After Taking Chloroquine, Touted for Virus

Trump's lies led directly to this man dying!!!

I personally don’t like (or would vote) for either of them.

They’re Politicians; they should not either be trusted Nor believed.

I personally don’t like (or would vote) for either of them.

They’re Politicians; they should not either be trusted Nor believed.

Really? That's the rankest bit of whataboutism.

You can't compare the humanity or the competence of the two.

It's going to be one of them as POTUS whether you vote for either. Any vote not for Biden (especially in battleground states) is a vote for Trump.

The Dems do what they accuse others of doing. After hysterically screaming dumb and corrupt at everything Trump says or does for years, they are about to nominate Joe Biden for president. This is the same Joe Biden who has spent a lifetime repeatedly demonstrating his stupidity and corruptness. He is a poster child for the swamp. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

Yuk.

Those f’ing Dems! A makin’ folks support Trump!

Tag: Idiot starts thread

Pointing out the fact that Biden is a very poor candidate is just that: a fair assessment of Biden. It has nothing to do with Trump, and only someone meandering in the intellectual and moral dead end of TDS would think that Trump has anything to do with it.

TDS

tenor.gif

The Dems do what they accuse others of doing. After hysterically screaming dumb and corrupt at everything Trump says or does for years, they are about to nominate Joe Biden for president. This is the same Joe Biden who has spent a lifetime repeatedly demonstrating his stupidity and corruptness. He is a poster child for the swamp. Even Stevie Wonder can see that.

Link to the list of Biden’s life long corruption?

He took free lunches at the Charcoal Pit. That has to be high on his list of corruption.

I'm shocked, shocked, mind you - now that the Democrats have a nominee - that conservatives have suddenly decided that he's too corrupt for them to support. It's amazing in how every presidential election year conservatives suddenly discover that the Democratic nominee (insert name here) is a crook and a liar and unworthy of their support. It's been a staple of conservative rhetoric since at least 1984 - I recall that year a great many Republicans calling Mondale just another crooked Dem pol that they would never support. And it doesn't matter who the Dem nominee was this year, it would have been the same. Somewhere, something would have come up that would have led conservatives to say that the Dem candidate was corrupt or a liar (like Obama lying about his African birth and Muslim leanings) or both. The fact that calling Joe Biden just as corrupt or lying as Trump is simply absurd on the face of it doesn't matter.

I think we really should leave this for the "crap candidate Biden says." Anything ridiculous, dangerous, stupid, etc. that he says should be posted here. Then, we can compare it to the Trump thread. As of right now, this thread has 15 replies, and the Trump thread has over 10,000, which seems like a pretty accurate ratio, given that Trump spews absolutely ridiculous comments daily. I think it will be great to compare and contrast the two threads.

Back