• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Crap Candidate Biden says

What about!

Doesn't give anyone an excuse not to vote today and it's massively easier to vote today.

Keep blaming others. That will serve you well.

What about!

Doesn't give anyone an excuse not to vote today and it's massively easier to vote today.

Keep blaming others. That will serve you well.

You’re asking people to do things that your generation didn’t. Hypocrite.

I would be a hypocrite if I didn't do it myself not if people I never knew didn't do it.

I would be a hypocrite if I didn't give my friends shit for not voting, but I did.

Thus, your assertion (like all of your ignorant, hate driven posts) is baseless and full of shit.

RJ your parents paid 2-3x the tax rate than you do, and they generally had far less. All so that you and your peers wouldn't be stuck with the debt from the Depression and World Wars.

Why are Boomers so selfish?

i seriously doubt that RJ's parents paid an actual tax rate of 55% to 80% after deductions.

Has Biden expounded on his 3 degrees from undergrad lately or having graduated in the top half of his law school class like he did once upon a time on the campaign trail [he was 76th of 85? Oh that's right, the Dems hardly let him out of his basement for fear of what he might say.

Has he plagiarized lately like he did of the famous British speech writer Neal Kennedy or of Robert Kennedy? Done it twice! Even got an F for it in law school.

But Reff supports turning the US military on innocent, peaceful Americans.

Seriously, don’t engage his bullshit and it will disappear like a fart in the wind. Or like an email forward deleted, which is probably closer.

Has the reff finished his white paper (no pun intended...) "how to slide in and steal a business in 88 steps or less?"

My friend played golf with Biden in Wilmington a few times. He said the former VP occasionally cursed when he missed a shot. That should be disqualifying.

My friend played golf with Biden in Wilmington a few times. He said the former VP occasionally cursed when he missed a shot. That should be disqualifying.

Why are you actively trying to get people not to vote for biden. That's a vote for trump dammnit!

Maybe we can get him to curse more often...or cheat like Pele Trump does.

Back