• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
30,000,000 people file for unemployment
67.000 Dead Americans (will be over 100,000 by November)
-4.8% GDP 1st Quarter, 2nd Quarter will likely be worse

Just telling the truth about Trump should provide some excellent campaign ads. If the Dems have any cajones whatsoever.

Last edited:
Pinning the unemployment on Trump is disingenuous.

At minimum it's as honest as dolt 45 taking all the credit when unemployment was low. Certainly many factors but in this case I think rj is targeting the election cycle messaging.

Supreme Court expands opt out for contraceptive care. Surprisingly, it was a 7-2 vote.

The overall ACA decision won't happen until the Fall session and won't be public before the election.

One of the outcomes could be making it easier to pass a full public option which will cover contraceptives and other reproductive healthcare.

Lt. Col. Vindman is retiring early from the military due to Trump's "bully, retaliation" and more. He said he had to choose between his oath and the political desires of Trump.

I wonder if Vindman has an employment case here.

Claiming Trump is not at least partially responsible is disingenuous.

This was back in early May after state mandated lockdowns spiked the unemployment. Pretty much anything since mid May when things started reopening should be pinned to that orange twatwaffle.

Supreme Court expands opt out for contraceptive care. Surprisingly, it was a 7-2 vote.

The overall ACA decision won't happen until the Fall session and won't be public before the election.

For some reason I thought they had already done this with the Hobby Lobby case years back.

As I've said before having a full public option would include this type of coverage and probably force a lot of the businesses trying to get of providing full coverage into doing so. Not many businesses with over 10 or 50 or more employees will want to waste 20-30% of the their healthcare expenditures to prove a point.

RJ's political forum discussion thread

Sincerely held religious belief is such a ridiculous term/legal standard. There is absolutely nothing preventing your average person from creating their own religion and “practicing” it to opt out of whatever it is they don’t want. Of course the courts wouldn’t defend that because it isn’t an “accepted” religion. Just like the courts routinely deny rights to prisoners when they’re requests outside the mainstream religion (“real” whatever this means in the religious context or not).

I mean just look at what specific provisions of the Bible some Christians cite to defend these sincerely held religious beliefs while they wholesale ignore others from the same book. It’s a pick and choose situation.

Just continuing to pave the way for Christian Sharia law - completely disappointed in Breyer and Kagan (wouldn't have changed the outcome though).

I'd love to see Biden go nuts if he has a Senate majority. Let's get DC and Puerto Rico in a states, get a full public option and maybe even expand the Supreme Court.

Do you think if Kanye runs that it'll pull a significant amount of votes from Biden and give Trump the presidency? That's my fear...Otherwise, I feel it would be extremely entertaining and our country needs entertainment right now.

Back