• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

Thinking about it, regardless of how illegal it was to do the event at Ft. McHenry last night, it was the perfect site for Trump and Pence. The battle of Ft. McHenry happened after the British burned the White House and DC, just like Trump is doing now.

I wasn't a funny comparison the first time you wrote this a few posts ago.....

Kind of odd having so many commercials from the opposite party during conventions. Biden's does look strong, but it's not strong enough. He needs to release everything on Trump.

Hopefully, Lebron will get every pro sports city to make an arena/stadium available for voting.

I looked at Fascism thread and saw a copied post by Stan Gable trying to come up with justifications for a cop grabbing an unarmed person by the shirt, shooting him the in back seven times, shooting a gun into a vehicle that had three completely innocent children in it, disregarding the possibility of bullets ricocheting that could kill or maim those children.

His post mental gymnastics showed exactly who Stan is and why I have him on ignore.

Each bullet that cop shot into Blake should considered to be recklessly endangering the lives of each of those three kids.

Avalon posted this tweet:

"How do Trump aides see Kenosha? Here's @KellyannePolls to Fox this AM on what they see as political upside: "The more chaos and anarchy and vandalism and violence reigns, the better it is for the very clear choice on who's best on public safety, and law and order."
6:45 AM · Aug 27, 2020

Who is POTUS? Whose presidency has had the most chaos and anarchy since the 60s?

The answer to Kellyanne's BS is ANYONE other than Trump.

I looked at Fascism thread and saw a copied post by Stan Gable trying to come up with justifications for a cop grabbing an unarmed person by the shirt, shooting him the in back seven times, shooting a gun into a vehicle that had three completely innocent children in it, disregarding the possibility of bullets ricocheting that could kill or maim those children.

His post mental gymnastics showed exactly who Stan is and why I have him on ignore.

Each bullet that cop shot into Blake should considered to be recklessly endangering the lives of each of those three kids.

Fuck off you senile old bat.

Tonight's drinking is you take a shot every time Trump goes 60 seconds without lying. Maybe it should be 6 seconds.

Trump's excuse for doing his event at the WH was "it's too hard to move POTUS". How come it's not hard to move him to FL to play golf? To NJ to play golf? To VA to play golf?

100% what CNN and MSNBC reported as did a Trump surrogate.

He's paralyzed from his waist down, but the Kenosha PD have his ankles shackled to his bed in the hospital as he fights for his life.

How the fuck does this Police Chief still have his job?

He's paralyzed from his waist down, but the Kenosha PD have his ankles shackled to his bed in the hospital as he fights for his life.

How the fuck does this Police Chief still have his job?

Some of those who work forces, are the same who burn crosses

Brasky, I thought you knew. Burning crosses saves on energy. Doing that is a public service...ask W. Kamau Bell, he did a story on KKK. :)

Biden needs to get his ass to Kenosha. He needs to see the Blakes in person. He needs to meet with small business owners He needs to hold a speech to call Trump out in no uncertain terms and take the lie about Biden supporting defunding the police off the table.

Talk about how small businesses will come back when he takes control over Covid.

Biden's people came up with Rudy "Noun Verb 9/11". They need to put out "Trump doesn't care" and "Look at Trump's America".

Trump should stop the denials and have his supporters where brown shirts as they become vigilantes in multiple cities.

The concept that "only" 70 Covid cases have been confirmed from the Sturgis rally is off base. That's not a group that would go to the doctor with symptoms nor would that question likely come up or be answered honestly at doctor's offices in TX, NJ, FL, CA, etc., if people go to be checked.

If, by some miracle Trump wins again, we could be in for war in the streets. I lived through the 60s and early 70s and never thought I'd see a more dangerous time, but it's here.

Back