• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

In April, Trump was already talking about having a vaccine. Sadly for America, that's all he and his administration were doing. They certainly weren't planning for the distribution of said vaccine. The government has access to enough vaccines for over 20M people and promised they would be in people's arms by the end of this month. As of this morning, slightly more than 10% of that number have been delivered to the first group.

How is such incompetence even possible?

75 million people will make up any excuse to prevent Dear Leader from being held responsible.

How crazy is Trump? Are his followers?

"Now it turns out that Brad R's brother works for China, and they definitely don't want 'Trump'. So disgusting!"

Brad R is Sec. of State of GA. The problem is he doesn't have a brother.

But the Trumpees believe Trump or come up with an excuse.

The hits keep coming. Batshit crazy Trump lawyer Lin Wood says he's the second coming of Jesus.

Seriously, he believes that.

https://www.rawstory.com/lin-wood-2...JheR9cFaoBVHD0vtIVMr7yW-F7QocGDmLRKyHr0JB9VnM

"Trump-loving attorney Lin Wood declared himself the second coming of Jesus Christ: Former associates"

"The partners claim that they have taped Wood saying, "I might actually be Christ coming back for a second time in the form of an imperfect man, elevating Christ consciousness. That cause you to have a little bit of a chill? Who would be more eloquent to say what the will of God is, the belief of God in me ... I represent Moses. I represent Ananias the believer. I'm like the power of King David. Now look you all, I told you I was going to pray tonight to my God, not to myself, because to me there's God and there's me."

Why do Dems lose races they should win? Georgia is a perfect example. For the last month they have been playing way to nicely with Perdue and Loeffler. Each made millions trading stocks of companies providing goods or services related to Covid. A simple ad with them trading stocks and counting cash with people in food lines, unemployment lines and trying touch a sick family member through Facetime or a window would have devastated the Republicans.

Why do Dems lose races they should win? Georgia is a perfect example. For the last month they have been playing way to nicely with Perdue and Loeffler. Each made millions trading stocks of companies providing goods or services related to Covid. A simple ad with them trading stocks and counting cash with people in food lines, unemployment lines and trying touch a sick family member through Facetime or a window would have devastated the Republicans.

As somebody who lives in GA I can tell you that there are plenty of ads that mention the stock trades.

Did they go hardcore? Did they equate it to blood money?

Ossoff said that on the debate stage in October and Perdue responded by canceling the remaining debates.

And Perdue still beat Ossoff. Republicans are going to vote no matter what and they are going to vote for Republicans no matter what. They aren’t going to be discouraged by rich white people making money.

Back