• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

It was a really good show. The scenes with the musician who "reformed" white supremacists were great as were the ones with the Rabbi from Tree of Life Synagogue.

There are a lot of things to shit on Kanye about. His music and the work he puts into it ain't part of it though. That dude spends an insane amount of time on his craft, and has arguably the best album of the past 20 years, bro. He has never released an album that wasn't exceptional.

I guess. I listened to Dropout and Dark Twisted Fantasy this past week, the latter while getting high with a good friend who's musical taste I respect and who loves Kanye . The beats are good I guess, (but as someone who has played drums for 40+ years and worked really hard to find new beats and variations with my hands and feet I struggle to really appreciate the "hard work" of sampled/programmed ones that are mostly all in 4/4 in the same tempo range and inorganic due to being computerized/sampled). I get the medium and I have enjoyed countless rap and hip-hop records but I never pretend or convince myself that programming a computer is even in the same universe of work (10,000 hours!) that it takes to know how to play a real musical instrument, let alone play it well, and even still write music on it that people will buy. Lyrically, both were self-indulgences of his fucking feelings constantly rapped into my ears. Is every song about himself? Maybe IM not listening to the right records, I don't know. We put on Chance the Rapper later and then headed into some Beastie Boys and they were much better IMO.

Conor, remember, I am a "threat" to others...even when I'm paraphrasing a billion dollar movie franchise.

The concept that I would EVER confess to multiple federal crimes in public before I commit them speaks more volumes about those who think that ban was justified than there are volumes in the Z. Smith Reynolds Library at Wake.

That they can't admit they made an obvious, boneheaded, prejudiced mistake is sad but absolutely predictable.

Wait a second they could have been right. After all, I am the board's most talented internet sleuth and programmer. Yep, that must be it. I know all the ins and outs of the internet and nothing can be hidden from me.

Trump's stormtroopers broke the arm and bruised a totally non-violent veteran and Annapolis grad last night. All he did was ask them who they are.

If the US Att'y. in Portland had any balls at all or lived up to his oath, he'd be arrested Trump's henchman and possibly looking at Wolf and Cuccinelli, their bosses.

Apparently, Michael Cohen has a book that's about to be published that includes Trump's racism and anti-Semitism among other problems. For him to have remained on house arrest he would have had to sign a contract denying him the right to publish a book or do interviews. Cohen's attorney is suing the DOJ and Barr about that requirement.

As usual, Trump's strategery is going to backfire big time. The publisher will run ads about "the book Trump tired to silence" or "the book Michael Cohen went to jail to get published". After all, this worked so well to stymie Trump's cousin Mary's book that it sold over 1,000,000 copies the first day it dropped.

I'm getting a bit tired of all these books, but nice to see Barr acting as Trump's personal attorney again.

Anyway, while I think Trump's tactics in Portland are intended to benefit his campaign by scaring people, I'm not sure they were expecting a bunch of moms to show up and protect the protesters:

The graffiti that was on the federal building has been there for over two weeks. They could have cleaned it by now.

I hope the retire Navy guy drops a couple of lawsuits.

Trump sounds like a cross between a hostage video and a drunk.

During his presser yesterday, Trump was asked about Ghillane Maxwell. He said he "wished her well".

He wishes a child trafficker well while having no empathy for anyone else.

Trump is sending his nameless stormtroopers to Chicago and Albuquerque. I wonder how many of them will be using the Nazi excuse that they were just following orders at their trials after Biden wins.

There are lots of people of Mexican ancestry there. Maybe???

Apparently the Albuquerque sheriff is meeting with Trump today.

The news that federal agents may be sent to Albuquerque broke the night before the Bernalillo County Sheriff’s Office announced Sheriff Gonzales will meet with President Trump and Attorney General William Barr.

According to a news release from BCSO, the meeting, which will be held on Wednesday, is to “discuss BCSO’s success combating Albuquerque’s crime crisis as part of Operation Relentless Pursuit.”

Sheriff’s visit to Trump White House draws ire

Not sure why they need federal agents to highlight how successful they've been, but what do I know.

(Yes, I realize it's a political strategy. Maybe they want a sheriff that will work with them to get the optics they want.)

The Lincoln Project or the other major Republicans against Trump need to make ads starring this guy. They should also use the kid getting kidnapped off the street as an ad as well as the young man who shot in the face.

These ads should be plastered everywhere. "Are you next?"

Back