• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

Honestly, i'd be fine with Trump accepting it at the White House if it was part of a larger message to Americans to stay home if at all possible.

It looks like Biden's VP pick will be Rice or Demmings with an outside possibility of Abrams. Harris, Witmer and Warren have been slotted for prime time speakers. So, they must be out.

Not saying it won't be Rice or Demmings, but I imagine they're planning the convention without knowledge of the VP pick and have a backup plan.

I think Adams may be more likely than Demmings due to FL being "LOCK" and GA (hopefully RACIOST, immoral cutting of "voter rolls" will be overturned) getting into play. She had about ten INCREDIBLE years in the GA Assembly, TREMENDOUS legal background and stands bigly for what she believe.

Believe me, as VP candidate, Stacey Adams could out the vote "bigger than ever" due to getting SCREWED the last time.

Nice deke by Biden this AM having Harris on the speech schedule. Kamala Harris is the pick.

Biden has promised to put a black woman on the Supreme Court. How about Harris' sister? She's bigwig in the ACLU.

I don't think it will happen, but given how easily Trump is influenced by what he sees on TV, it would be amusing if he decides at the last minute to dump Pence and pick Nikki Haley or another woman to try and compete with Harris. "See, I can pick a woman too! Isn't she fabulous, and way hotter than Kamala!"

Karine Jean-Pierre will by Harris' Chief of Staff. She was a bigwig at Daily Kos and is very far left. This could be an indicator for those who supported Warren or Bernie.

Symone Sanders also had a major role with Bernie.

Let's GOTV!

Former RNC Chairman (who orchestrated the landslide, GOP Congressional takeover in 2010) Michael Steele has officially joined the anti-Trump group, Lincoln Project. their ranks keep growing of serious Republicans.

Israel and UAE are exchanging diplomats. UAE demanded that Israel not declare sovereignty over the West Bank.

Israel and UAE have long been on the same side about Iran.

More shit is about to hit the fan.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/politics/michael-cohen-book-cover/index.html

""In some ways, I knew him better than even his family did because I bore witness to the real man, in strip clubs, shady business meetings, and in the unguarded moments when he revealed who he really was: a cheat, a liar, a fraud, a bully, a racist, a predator, a con man," Cohen wrote in the 3,700-word release."

Obviously, he is putting himself in the best light, but few had the access he did. Some of it could have legal ramifications if he hasn't made a deal with SDNY already.

Biden has promised to put a black woman on the Supreme Court. How about Harris' sister? She's bigwig in the ACLU.

Michelle O? And watch the heads of Trumpers explode?

More shit is about to hit the fan.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/politics/michael-cohen-book-cover/index.html

""In some ways, I knew him better than even his family did because I bore witness to the real man, in strip clubs, shady business meetings, and in the unguarded moments when he revealed who he really was: a cheat, a liar, a fraud, a bully, a racist, a predator, a con man," Cohen wrote in the 3,700-word release."

From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump’s clandestine lovers, I wasn’t just a witness to the president’s rise — I was an active and eager participant.

Seeing the cabinet thread, how about this Andrew Yang for Secretary of Commerce?

George Takei
@GeorgeTakei

Tucker Carlson thinks it’s cool to mispronounce Kamala Harris’s name.

Hmmm. What sounds like “Tucker”?

Back