• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

Yep, what is this fuck mountain thing/place?

Do they have orgasmatrons there?

Orgasmatron_Sleeper.jpg

RJ's political forum discussion thread

Yep, what is this fuck mountain thing/place?

Do they have orgasmatrons there?

Orgasmatron_Sleeper.jpg

It's a reference to a scene in a niche early-2000s situational comedy called "Arrested Development".

A character nicknamed "Gob," an acronym for his patronymic "George Oscar Bluth," demonstrates the wealth of business ideas he can bring to a company at which he's recently been hired. All of his suggestions are a variation on "Fuck Mountain," a resort for single, horny people.

RJ's political forum discussion thread

It couldn't possibly be considered a threat, so I'm probably safe

Last edited:
It couldn't possibly be considered a threat, so I'm probably safe

If one has a brain, what I said couldn't possibly be considered a threat.

Here's a question, even if you think I'm a moron, do you think anyone is stupid enough to confess in public, in advance, for actions that would be multiple federal felonies?

I realize it's much easier to hate me than it is to think, but come on.

Yesterday, THE US has approximately 70 times as many new as US, Italy, Germany, Japan, Australia, Sweden, Denmark and Norway COMBINED.

WE GOT MORE SICK PEOPLE THAN ANYONE!!! Thanks Trump!!

Yesterday, India had twice as many new cases as Florida did. Of course, that means the rate of infection in FL was over 35 times as high as India.

WTG, DeSantis & Trump!!!

At 5:50EDT, Chuck Woolery will replace Anthony Fauci on the Covid Taskforce. Hey, chemistry was important on Love Connection.

The Administration is telling all state and local health departments to NOT send their stats to the CDC. They are to be sent to a Trump site.

Things are going to be very easy to believe after Trump has the numbers.

Last edited:
IF Sessions lose tonight, will he write a book? I bet he'd get a couple million to do it.

That would be fun.

I've got a lot, lot, lot more hair than that....and feel it's my civic duty not to go shirtless any more to protect the public from a rash of hysterical blindness.

BTW, my legs are still a lot better than most.

Back