• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

A little birdie told me to watch out for an ad showing veterans attacking Trump for delaying the delivery of their life-saving medications. If this ad is strong enough, it could be the knockout punch.

This is Trump's core constituency that is being attacked.

Both of these are on this website

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1703

18 U.S. Code § 1701.Obstruction of mails generally
U.S. Code

Whoever knowingly and willfully obstructs or retards the passage of the mail, or any carrier or conveyance carrying the mail, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than six months, or both.

(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 778; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(B), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2146

18 U.S. Code § 1703.Delay or destruction of mail or newspapers
U.S. Code

(a)Whoever, being a Postal Service officer or employee, unlawfully secretes, destroys, detains, delays, or opens any letter, postal card, package, bag, or mail entrusted to him or which shall come into his possession, and which was intended to be conveyed by mail, or carried or delivered by any carrier or other employee of the Postal Service, or forwarded through or delivered from any post office or station thereof established by authority of the Postmaster General or the Postal Service, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than five years, or both.
(b)Whoever, being a Postal Service officer or employee, improperly detains, delays, or destroys any newspaper, or permits any other person to detain, delay, or destroy the same, or opens, or permits any other person to open, any mail or package of newspapers not directed to the office where he is employed; or
Whoever, without authority, opens, or destroys any mail or package of newspapers not directed to him, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than one year, or both.

Dejoy is allegedly going to appear to testify to House Committee. I wonder if the last question he will answer is his name.

I hope the ad I alluded to will drop before he appears.

I wonder if Kasich will help put Ohio in play. He left office with lots of goodwill in the state. If the GOP has to defend OH, FL and TX, it could make the election much more interesting.

if you anticipated that the Postmaster General would be at the center of an election scandal..........well kudos to you.

I didn't think about it until Trump started talking about "mail-in ballots".

Trump will use every federal agency and department at his disposal to help him win the election.

So start thinking of the most outlandish one now, because it's coming.

Someone needs to do an ad about Trump's "fixing" the economy:

Took over with 4.8% unemployment -now it's 10.2%
GDP was +2.2%- last quarter it was -32.9%
Deficit was about $660B- in JUNE ALONE it was over $860B for ONE month.

I wonder when Eva Longoria is going to run for something. She's been very active for a lot of years and could become a powerhouse.

Steven Stills and Billy Porter...that's an odd couple...WOW!

Now that Trump has pardoned Susan B. Anthony, he can pardon Dejoy.

Andrea Mitchell is reporting the RNC will be inviting and featuring the St. Louis couple who brandished guns at protesters and have been charged.

You can't make this shit up...

lol, he is really stirring these people up from the bottom of the barrel.

lol, he is really stirring these people up from the bottom of the barrel.

A pile of 15 mins of fame right wing trolls. What’s wrong, was ted nugent unavailable?

The Supreme Court announced they will be hearing the case to kill ACA on November 10. I wonder if the election will impact the decision. It's not supposed to.

I'm not sure Roberts wants to go down in history as the guy who health insurance from 20,000,000 innocent Americans.

Back