• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

RJ's political-1947 NYC vaccinated 6M in <1 month -Lin Wood says he's 2nd coming

Without question that's true, but with only a few percent in each swing state available, it needs to be seen in the parts of those states.

This story is apparently being confirmed by several people who have now independently reached out to their pentagon sources.

I would love for General Milley to resign. It would be the honorable thing to do.

Can the Dems sell Trump as anti-military? It’s just an asset and he doesn’t care about the actual soldiers. It’s for others to sacrifice for his benefit.

And yet the only story on the Fox News website about this incident is nearly halfway down the page in small type, and says "Trump responds to magazine report that he insulted dead soldiers." Their top story? Biden supposedly flubbing a joke while visiting Kenosha. I would think that Trump's highly offensive remarks about our war dead, now confirmed by multiple sources, would be a lot more important and newsworthy than a supposed joke that fell flat by Biden. LOL. It never ends.

Last edited:
Trump's ignorance on WWI was sadly to be expected but beyond comprehension.

After his public statement about McCain, this story is not really news to anyone who pays attention.

We may be getting to the point that the depth and breadth of Trump's ignorance, selfishness and traitorous words and actions are so vast that they have less impact. However, this one could drive lots of of white men away from the Oompa Loompa-In-Chief.

I am so sorry. I shouldn't be that mean to Ooompa Loompas.

Sham on you, rj!

BTW, Cadet Bone Spurs ought to take a walk over to the Vietnam Memorial and watch old mothers still crying about their lost sons and daughters.

It was nice of you to try to make me feel better during my birthday week with "Sham on you". Thanks...

Or were you trying to get into the Derby fever? Sham kept finishing second to Secretariat. :)

Trump couldn't go to the Vietnam Memorial. There might be people in wheelchair looking at it and that would be sad to Cadet.

I sent a letter to Palm Springs. Normally, it would take 1-2 days. It took 10 days.

I wonder if the can be a class action suit against Dejoy for all the people whose credit may be impacted and late fees from credit card, utility and other late fees his actions have created.

Back